New here but would love to share a few photos of my crop

Um in photo u will see gg#4 g13 ,blue berry gurl scout northern lights all week three um I have since trained them but every grow is so rapid I am seldom disappointed by the surprise. Up to 2. Inches of vertical n horizontal grow

25 Likes

Welcome to the community @ThcAlchemy
Very nice healthy looking ladies!

2 Likes

Here’s my little family.

On each side is Bubba Kush’s at 9 weeks old.
Center seedlings are also BK at a little over 2 weeks.
In front center is a stubborn, runty, miniature White Widow at 11 weeks old
Front right is a Tomato that I rescued from my mulch.

4 Likes

Loooks to be maybe a fun cycle can see your girls all have potential look forward to seeing more if you stunted is a photo plant n u got time n space I could tell you about a thing called monster cropping a plant it takes a photo plant to do so n spare space

3 Likes

I post a weekly update to keep up with growth and get help if I run in to problems.
I have heard a little of monster cropping but the runty one is auto as are all my grows so far.
I just cut a White Widow auto this past weekend. It is slowly drying in a box.

4 Likes

I’m growing white widow auto as well. I’m in week 15 and the bud development seems to be slowing but barely any of the trichomes have turned amber yet. Progress just seems to have slowed right down. Any advice?

1 Like

Looking great nice and healthy

2 Likes

I done a white widow auto my one went to week 11 and the trichomes only went cloudy with one or two % amber here is a pic of my white widow i done

8 Likes

@Genderexpert , that must be a WW thing. Mine went around 12 weeks flowering and the trichs just would not change. The advice I got was to cut the light hours some but that did not seem to make much diff. I tried to do a partial harvest but the sugar leaves started getting soft/brown and I was afraid of mold/rot so I chopped the rest.

1 Like

Interesting. Might just do a flush and harvest.

Man, so much to learn and so many differences between strains and conflicting advice on the internet

3 Likes

Nice here in a sec I’ll drop a new pic they are responding to my recent tea

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! These plants are not something you can count on to be all the same. They are all individuals and do their own things. You don’t get bored. :blush::blush::v:

1 Like

Increase your phos if she’s laging on maturing it increases cell strength n is important in maturity hormone production direction don’t go crazy with it though

1 Like

Gg# 4 thankx igm I have grown before an am impressed with genetic direction

welcome to the community. the ladies look great

1 Like

What you are experiencing is the rudulis side of the genetics the high cbd count is present on your next grow increase pho’s as you enter in to flower this increase thc production speeds up maturity as well as cell strength an the allows the plant the strength to support weight of on coming budz

Foo Kim ah

Pho’s in early bud increases the maturity rate n thc production

Foo Kim ah

I see you got the moisture meter stuck in the pot, do you leave it in there, are there any issue with doing that? Mine says the tip will corrode if left in soil

Ya the aluminum oxide produced would be but minuet I switch it threw out all em n it doesn’t stay in over a day or to mostly after transplant or soil change n is strictly to observe the amount of moisture my baby’s are consuming during this short veg period n though plants tend to do their biggest growth during flower these young root need to be establish to handle the load

Foo Kim ah

You could run a bit high regiment of phosphorus n potassium during 3-6week ing flower if photo plant run it 3-9 weeks itlll increase ur turpentine production

Foo Kim ah

1 Like