New Header is Terrible for Mobile Viewing

It is Def better than it was! Thanks DB!

3 Likes

Still No comment count, still On a Split screen… What was Fixed is My Question… Thanks

Have you closed out the browser and reloaded it? This is what the top of mine looks like now

3 Likes

That’s what mine looks like now also @Richard1-1 :point_up_2:

2 Likes

I suppose my phone won’t reload it I’ve done everything I know how to do

What kind of phone do you have?

1 Like

Samsung J3 cheapo… It Doesn’t have a Refresh at the Top bar which is Small and like abbreviated

1 Like

That is odd that you can’t refresh the page. I’m not sure :thinking:

1 Like

I hit the lock at the top bar and it went down to a refresh and reset and I did it and it’s much better @Missiles and thank you again

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you were able to fix it :grin:

1 Like

I’m Such a Tech Klutz LmBo

1 Like

I am too my teenager usually has to show me how to do things :wink:

1 Like

Sorry to Be “That Guy” w the Complaints Guys, but The issue Needed addressing and as Usual ILGM and their Great staff Handled Buizniss !!

2 Likes

Glad you’re that guy. That was driving me nuts too. Never occurred to me to make a thread regarding it. So thank you for that.

2 Likes

You’re Awesome and you are Welcome

2 Likes

@Bobbydigital… They’re back at it… Got the Split screen on “Mobile View” and the Header Covering the Message that I’m Typing Again??

Can I Delete this Whole Post since the Objective has Been accomplished Here, @dbrn32, @Missiles, @BobbyDigital?? … TiA

Leave that up to administrators.

2 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32… I’m such a Computer Clutz that I Don’t know how to Stop this Post from Showing every Time I get on the Forum, and I have to redirect to get to My Notifications for the Same reason… Sorry I’m such a Computer Clutz Pal…

You could change your option from “watching” to “muted” and see if that helps

2 Likes