New Header is Terrible for Mobile Viewing

Thanks You Guys for All of this Wonderful Forum first thing!! … Now down to Business… the new header on Mobile View covers over half of the page and requires the page to be two-sided because of its construction by the programmer I’m guessing since I know nothing about computers … On this phone you can’t even see what you’re typing because the header is so long and there is No (while you’re typing) edit option because you can’t see what you typed … also with many tries I have tried to reload and do anything that I can to get a post count back but because of the header down into the page it doesn’t even show on my phone although it does show on other people’s devices?? … Please change the header back ASAP, because with the mobile view it does not work and the ergonomics are terrible… Who can be Tagged so They can Read this Pls @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

@latewood have you seen this?

1 Like

THANK YOU @Myfriendis410 !! … Also the Font is Freaking Out because of the Change…

2 Likes

Wondering if Anyone that Works On the Site Has Been Notified about How the Banner Change HAS Messed Up the Mobile Viewing and Commenting Procedure Completely @Myfriendis410?? … Nothing BUT Poor operating Mobile Function/Performance Since

2 Likes

Mine is doing the same

1 Like

Bet Whoever Did the Reset Thinks they Did a Great Job, and Their Actions screwed Up the WHOLE Thing

1 Like

I stop using the site from my phone

1 Like

I mean I work so much I don’t have time to be on the computer doing this and I don’t even have a clue how to get a picture from my phone to my computer … when I take a break from working which is rare then I post on my phone it doesn’t work for me on a computer

3 Likes

Yes, it’s in process.

1 Like

Can’t say I disagree, seems to be anything but “mobile optimized”

3 Likes

If only a picture or two, email them to yourself and they are then available across all of your tech.

The issue has been flagged so be patient: there are a lot of time zones involved haha.

2 Likes

I will @Myfriendis410, and Thanks Pal… I was just reporting the issues as I noticed them happen and my changing operation of the site and I sure appreciate this site it’s awesome

1 Like

Ya @Myfriendis410
Is right just email it its what i do

Will

2 Likes

@Richard1-1

On my phone and tablett i have to use share i beieve its under the 3 dots just choose share then file thats were my photos are and email and send it to your self on the computer via email. .

1 Like

Thanks @garrigan62, and @Myfriendis410 for the tips… Remember that I’m Computer useless though Lol… Maybe I can do that

1 Like

We sure hope so my friend … lol But then you have to put it into a folder or file on your computer, I bring both up on the computer folder and mail and drag my photo over to the folder and done. Its a pain in the ass I know put it works for now …lol

1 Like

Actually @garrigan62, you can Hit back after the Top line of your New Comment when you wanna add your Pic and then Scroll Down to your Reply (which is Below) and Hit the Gallery icon and Download from the Phone or tablet… That’s how I figured it out to Do the Photos

If it works awesome,
I have a bigroblem with the size. Nothing fits so i use my lab top

2 Likes

I agree thought I messed up a setting that was doing it.l ool l

1 Like

Should be better now, do you agree?

4 Likes