New guy soil for autos

i just want to start one plant to see how it goes , i have soil that has worms in it 500 red AND 50 NIGHT CRAWLERS AND left overs from the table one year old , what do you guys think 1/3 my soil 1/3 spaghettis peat moss and 1/3 coco coir wonder soil, would this be aright ,thank you all for your help , vern

It depends on the makeup of ur soil. Is it out a bag? Is it out the yrd? Topsoil? Need a few more variables

2 Likes

the soil is 2019 soil i used before , to grow in soil out side in 45 gallon grow bags , but for 1 1/2 years worms in it and all our food scraps from out table , but no meat i just grow out side , never inside ,YET , just going to grow in my shower with mylar film on the walls , and a mars hydro ts 1000 light , just bored, maybe a grow tent next year , .

1 Like

Do you have a tds meter yet?
If not you need one
If you do do a soil slurry sample of it let’s see how much nutrients is in it

1 Like

no i don’t have a tbs meter , but will get one thank you .

2 Likes

Great call!

Hope the soil works out. I usually recycle soil after a winter sterilization but composting in it works too. Check those ppms like Nick the Sick said… also check @Mrcrabs threads. Dude is a compost growing MONSTER. Like plant a seed and water for the most part.

3 Likes

what up @PurpNGold74… man I’ve only grown a few autos outdoors last year… on a patch that I grew my griselda blanco one… I’ve heard that you don’t need to much nutrients so I just planted them there… they did good but don’t have any info on indoor pots… sorry buddy

2 Likes

what is a e-z to use tds meter to use and can i get it on amazon

Yup. Tds/pom meters are available and work even if you get a cheapie. Dont cheap out on the pH one tho

i just got a ph meter , apera a1209 , and a honeforest tds meter , thank you

2 Likes