New guy question

Looking awesome! And probably not a bad call on the drip system. Are you using tap water or distilled/RO?

Also, how long have those been outdoors? Did they come from artificial light? My clones started to flower due to the lack of light hours right now, but its starting to reveg, just barely starting to.

I’m on well water which is 6.8 from the tap. I’m also using Fox Farms (3 pack) nutrients, Cal Mag and Silica Blast, once mixed it drops to 6.3 and 2400 range in ppm. I raise chickens and have used their manure for years, so I make a compost tea as needed. I was also stressed about transplanting too soon, since AZ doesn’t hit 14 hours of light until the 28th of May. I had to roll the dice on the transplants because I was running out of room in the greenhouse and I needed to start my vegetables.

2 Likes

Well it sounds like you have a solid plan, and your plants look magnificent! What strain is this, if I may ask?

1 Like

Sundae Stallion regular seeds (2 plants)
Tombstone regular seeds (4 plants)
Texas Chem regular seeds (4 plants)
1970’s Indica bag seeds (2 plants)

I had some bad luck with males, but I flowered them and collected the pollen for later.

I bought a bunch of ILGM feminized seeds to try growing inside during the winter. I learned a lot in just a couple of months. This site is amazing!!

1 Like

Omg! Im fanboy of Greenpoint Seeds. I have A bunch of their seeds, i just grew out a Tombstone last grow. It is SUPER dank!

Some finished Tombstone buds, they should have went another week but i had timecrunch issues. Definitely, definitely, definitely needs lots off support. Thin branches, and big heavy buds.

1 Like

Wow, that plant looks amazing!! I went with Tombstone simply because of the name, so I didn’t know what to expect from the strain. I assumed the strain was going to be short the way the plant was growing under lights. Once I moved the plants to the greenhouse and transplanted them to 7 gallon pots they took off on me. This is my first time growing, so I’m hoping I’ll have something too harvest come October.

1 Like

Oh your gonna have plenty of harvest. Aslong you nurse them to the finish line, you should have plenty of bud. The greenpoint strains are very chem/rubbery tasting/smelling. Heavy smoke heavy high, top shelf easily. They will grow like champs

1 Like