- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Green Point Seeds GPS (Sundae Stallion regular seeds, Tombstone regular seeds and 1970’s Indica bag seed).
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - Fox Farms now, but will be growing in organic garden soil.
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - Pots/Grow bags until they’ll be moved outside.
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - Aquifer well water PH 7.57, runoff water PH 6.17.
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - Aquifer well water PPM 177, runoff PPM 812. I just transplanted plants into Fox Farms soil, so I paused the nutrients.
- Indoor or Outdoor - Indoor at night, greenhouse during the day. On the 28 of May 21 they’ll be planted outside.
- Light system - VIPARSPECTRA Pro Series P2000 LED Grow, (2)T5 HO Grow Lights - 4 FT 4 Lamps, I would like to ask for help adding a grow light for indoor tent growing.
- Temps; Day, Night - 65 to 75
- Humidity; Day, Night - 20% day 60/70% at night.
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - Fans and wind, no system.
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - Portable AC unit inside, swamp cooler in greenhouse, humidifier in the tent.
- Co2; Yes, No - No
I’ve been vegetable gardening for 40+ years and would like the opportunity to learn how to grow marijuana. I have a VIVOSUN 2-in-1 108"x48"x80" grow tent and I would like to ask for recommendations for an additional LED light. My goal is to primarily grow outside and then to grow a couple of plants during the winter. Since I’m new to this type of growing I would like to ask for a recommendation for a 4x4 grow to flower LED light? Love this site!! I have so many questions!!! Thank you, J
This is my first post and would like to apologize in advance if I posted incorrectly.