New guy here looking for info and tips on fertilizer

Hello new guy again… (i reached my maximum replies in the first 24hr so can’t reply anymore for 11 more hours) but im curious what a good fertilizer would be since ILGM is out of stock?

1 Like

I would recommend Jacks 321. It’s the easiest, and it grows very well.
Keep reading and liking, and you’ll get more privileges. It’s mostly to keep spam down, but you’re upgraded to basic user now.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower has you covered on Jacks. Recently followed his advice on Jacks and really like the results and easy of using. happy growing :rofl: :bat:

4 Likes

I would like to of use Jack’s 2 years ago during the time I was in full swing to get a better idea with same genes… to many variable jumping breeder to breeder and not side by side I will probably try it in the future I’m using up some general hydroponics soon… emerald harvest is great just extensive for new growers

3 Likes

Jacks for sure. It is the easiest, most efficient and cost effective bar none. I’ve done many grows with it and it works great.
I like General Hydroponics flora trio for non-hydroponic grows. (With hydro you can store the water from weekly water changes and use it for garden or if you have potted plants. Great way to get extra mileage on the cheap!!

1 Like

Thank you i ordered some jacks, supposed to be here in a few days.

1 Like