New guy growing autos

Thank you so much for your time and reply and support.

1 Like

@anon25117832 No need to thank me. This place is AWESOME!

I was so stressed out this whole first grow :rofl::rofl:

One of my three babies I just cut today though! Other two will chop next week

Seriously, you got this with everyoneā€™s help around here :grin::grin:

7 Likes

@anon25117832 Iā€™m so excited for you! All my three first babies are GDP as well!

Definitely read up on LST techniques! My girl and I used ā€œcheater chopsticksā€ in the beginning lol

2 Likes

Thank you for your time and showing me how great of site this is! I am very impressed with your harvest, I can tell you put alot of effort into the final showing. Thank you for that!

1 Like

Thank you for your time and making my day, LOL, I had read up on you grow and you said how you used chop sticks to do LST because I am going to proceed in that direction as well, and thank you for your advise, i have done as you advised.
I have quite a few plastic chop sticks around from my kids. I was in the service during the Vietnam error and ended up in Germany during the cold war on the front for support in the signal corps. Long story short my wife and I took in 4 boat kids from Vietnam.
However i did get some plastic coated tie down wire.
Again thank you again for your time.

1 Like

Thank you for your time and showing me how great of site this is! I am very impressed with your harvest, I can tell you put alot of effort into the final showing. Thank you for that!

1 Like

Sorry I missed the right reply! To you both!

1 Like

Greetings all, I just wanted to ask for your help on this pic for me, I just noticed it after I had just gave it some light watering around the edges of the 7 gal pots. I have a center core of happy frog and a outer ring ocean forest mostly, happy frog a quart at max.
She is up to growing her 5th node, one of the other plants is set up same way with no problems.
I am questioning is this a nitrogen issue coming itā€™s way? I have not added any thing but rain 6.5 water.

2 Likes

Can you post a pick of the whole plant. It looks like your girl is just pulling nutes from her bottom leaves bit Iā€™m no expert

Thank you for your time. The rest of her is fine. But I am in my first grow.
Thanks again

2 Likes

To be honest it looks like your bottom leaves are not getting enough light. But thatā€™s my opinion like I said Iā€™m not an expert at this myself I will tag a few people to see if they can help you out more then I can @oldmarine what do you think of his girl

3 Likes

I did not realize you have some good people in here already. Someone will help you out

Nice looking plant. I see no issues. You should be good with Fox Farm and Happy Frog. Rave onā€¦

4 Likes

Thank for for your time and support!

Thank you for your support and time to get back! I did not know if the happy frog gave itā€™s all, however the ocean forest on the outer 65 to 70 percent of the 7 gal pot still should have enough nutrients left going into the girls 21st day since they popped. I was thinking it was nitrogen at first. Do the first true leaves turning yellow on the ends harm the plant? Do they fall off normally in the end? If it is lighting issue I am starting LST on her today, will the leaves come back or just die off? Sorry for all of the questions, it is my first grow and I am learning a lot from all, and thank you!
Thanks again.

Thank you for your time. I have one more question with a pic of a dot found on one of my first 7 leaf leaves. Is this a concern? Shown on the first pic, second pic the whole plant.
Thank you all again!

The paper towels are to aid the leaves from touching the soil.
Thanks again!

Looks like a splash of water hit the leafā€¦I wouldnā€™t worry bout itā€¦Iā€™m pretty sure some rain had some hard minerals in it cause a few of my leaves are spotty but Iā€™m not worried :sunglasses::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Iā€™m on @grizZz side. Everything looks like it should. 7 gallon pot of Ocean will have plenty of food for a bit.

1 Like

Thank for your time! I was hoping for a answer as you gave, I do try to get any splash or droplets off of the leaves, however I must have missed this one. I was hoping it was not a deficiency.
Thank you again!