New guy growing autos

Thank you alot and literally just sharing the information I gain from people here and the experience I been going thru

2 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your knowledge,
Do you have a typical layout I mind when you start, or do you let her lead.
Thanks

I try 2 use the empty spots in the pot 2 maneuver them

1 Like

You are so right, I have two ways I tried this time. 1st lay down the Xmas tree

Second way sorta a clam shell approach.
1st four nodes make up the start of the bottom half with all of the others on bottom side so to speak. Then the top goes up and lay them on the side and train them to all go in the direction of the main cola.

Thanks again

3 Likes

Wish I had some likes really great job n true beauties

1 Like

No way you are my lead, now, I love @Arrow
Stuff as well, so much skill you guys have with knowledge on top of it. Its a pleasure to see your works.I will be following along.
Take care and thank you for being a great help!

1 Like

Looking good buddy. I typically don’t do much, if any, LST on mine. Just trim and defoliate as I see is needed and kinda shape it as I go along. Plants are super healthy looking, good job. Looks like Newt and Silvaback gotcha straight.

2 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
Hope you are doing better every minute.
My last grow and 1st got away frome me and I grew the typical Christmas tree. I had some airy buds but the top areas were fine as you know. I only used the big three Fox Farm nutrients and very little I mean teaspoons 1/4 feeding if that, and between lights not reaching all of the flowers on the bottom very much, I thought that had alot to do with the buds. Out of four plants I got a lb. not to bad, so some airy, vapes the same.
So now LST and nutrients. The first run was to let them tell me if they need fed. I started my 7 gallon pots with lava rock covering the bottom then I weight my soils starting on the bottom with Strawberry Fields 3 quarts, then I put a quart container in the center, and fill around it weight in approx 7 quart of Ocean forest. I pull out the center container and back fill with happy Frog so I put my seed in it so not up potting. I did this same this time but I used 5 gallon pots.
We shall see.
Take care brother.

5 Likes

@Newt @pr @SilvaBack203 @CygnusX1
When ahead a got my new 27x27 tent finished for drying my bud.
With all running its made it so far not bad.

Thanks for your time.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Near perfect. Nice.

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

Great setup sir!

1 Like

Great set up and soon gonna be stinking with drying girls… Great job

2 Likes

@Newt

Finished for now, my man cave getting smaller. Very pleased with the readings on my test runs for the dry tent, still adjusting for today’s conditions outside, temp. 66.2
RH 58% at the moment. Got some tweaks here and there for the daily conditions.
Newt, when it’s dailed in you can try it with nooo problem with those beautiful pics!
Lookin great buddy.
Thanks again for your time

1 Like

Great set up 4 real looking great

1 Like

Love it! Awesome set up. I’m certainly jealous.

1 Like

Greetings,
I have a nice surprise this a.m.
A amber cone on the calyxes of one of my plants I want to chop on the 28th possibly showed up.
20220115_094654

Greetings,
Pic of the girls today.

Thanks for your time

2 Likes

I’ve been following along quietly. I lurk on a lot of journals :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

4 Likes