Greetings all. I have been busy starting my 1st grow and have started as follows.
I am using.
- Fox Farm Happy frog for my seedlings
- Fox Farm Ocean Foreat
- Fox Farm Strawberry Fields
These are are layered in 7 gallon fiber pots with the seedlings starting out in happy frog in the center, then ocean forest around it, then in the bottom there is the strawberry fields.
Lava rocks are in the very bottom 1 inch for drainage. All soil came out of the same bags for all pots. Then watered all 4 pot well so no dry spots in the pots.
- I used the paper towel method for germination, 1 did 4 seeds and had one dud never popped, I soaked it as well for several days as well. I also had a worley so I found out on line. So I did another seed and got it going, believe it or not it took off very fast and passed the others.
- Ph has been between 5.6 to 6.5 using distilled water and fresh rain water.
- Humidity has been 50 to 70 percent. This has been up and down, the fight still is on going.
- Temp has been from 65 to 80 up and down.
- I am using a air conditioning system on the output air only piped into the tent.
- I have a humidifier set at 70 percent now for 1 1/2 weeks into growth .
- I am using led Mars Full Spectrum Grow Light: Consuming only 300Watts true output with 684pcs LEDs, highest PAR/LUMEN output(1122umol@18"),idea for all growth stages.
- Spray watering around the plant and watered once each pot with 15 ml. Around the outer edges of the pots ph 6.5.
- I have a washer pan put on top of a 2x4 frame to raise up the pan to clear the zipper door for drainage when watering or flushing when the time comes.
- The tent is a 4x4 Mars with fan system.
Here is my grow where it stands. I am going to let the worley plant so someone called the mutant to grow, who knows. Can you guys look over my shoulder and tell me where I have failed or fallen flat. Attached are the girls so far.
One of my girls yesterday started to have bright green new center growth but it does seem to be trying to green up. Any help or anything is much appreciated.
Thanks so much for your time.