New growth with weird yellow leaves

Hey all I have a plant I want to trigger the flowering stage but I notice the highest cola started producing weird green and yellow streaked leaves the leaves by composition look healthy it seems new growth is yellow and on the other cola turned green as it grew here is a video of the plant can anyone give me some answers all I could think of is a micronutrient lock but I followed my PH all along the way everything else about the plant is normal and pretty damn healthy Uploading: 1FC016CD-C940-45DC-A943-7E018F0B5144.jpeg…

Try uploading again , wait till it’s 100% done :+1:

Yea can you check out my plant I redid it this plant is going on ten weeks of veg and wanted to trigger her to flower but this yellow green streaked leaves has gotten me concerned everything else it’s growing well I only topped her once but I did see this like this until I transplanted her and it was a little bit of a rough transplant because of the pot she was growing in but never seemed in shock I’m using organic potting soil with 1/3 coco and some extra perlite and amended with down to earth 4-4-4 xterm gardening Mikos for the transplant I can grow decent bud but I need the best advice to clear up an issue the right way

Here is a pick 8 days before transplant 1 gallon to a 3 gallon fabric I amend

What type of water are you using? Are you adding a calcium/magnesium supplement? I have a couple thoughts, but before I put my foot in my mouth, please fill out a support ticket so we’re all on the same page. COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture, in natural light, of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks! :v:

All of this happened after the transplant I could’ve possibly over amended the soil with either the 444 down to earth or the extreme gardening product

I live in New York City I’d let the chlorine evaporate from the tap water so micro nutrient deficiency is unlikely

It’s pretty hard water.

The DTE 4-4-4 shouldn’t cause much of an issue with living soil as the critters will break it down to a useable format for the the plant to uptake it.
Which extreme gardening product did you use?
Mycos? Etc
If this below is what you used it is a time released chemical chelated salt based and isn’t what most here would recommend as it releases fertilizer on its schedule and not the plants.

If mycos that will take a couple weeks to establish the fungi growth to do its thing.
As elheffe posted (I didn’t click link) tap water can have things that aren’t good for plants like fluoride or fluorine etc. check with your water company online they should have a test report posted that you can review to see what’s in there…also tap water can change based on temps etc and they will adjust what they add to the water as the year goes so things can change especially with temp changes etc.

What strain, Rare bag seed from a platinum strain
Medium soil with coco and extra perlite amended with 4-4-4 down to earth organic and mikos
Vessels:3 gallon recent transplant fabric pot
PH of Water, fluctuated from 6.0 to 7
Indoor
Light system 1000w replacement LED sunraise
Temps; 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit
Humidity; 40 to 60
Ventilation system; Small exhaust fan
Yes
Co2; No

If done everything you said already I am using mikos would too much hurt it? If used my tap for many grows and TDS 50-100 checked my Tap water analysis

I don’t think you could necessarily use too much mycos that would affect them badly. Transplanting sometimes takes a toll on them for a while until they recover from the shock etc.

Might want to edit pics in future where it shows personal info at top…you can edit your post within like 5-10 minutes…

As long as you followed the DTE application instructions you should be ok with that mixed in as well as the mycos.
The DTE provides Nitrogen just not is a soluble form as most of the 4% isn’t soluble so it will take time for the insoluble N to break down to then be available

Do you measure the pH of your runoff, or just what’s going in? If the pH is fluctuating from 6 to 7, that’s pretty wide range. You want to shoot for 6.3 - 6.8 in soil. If the pH is outside of that, the plants won’t be able to absorb certain nutrients, and you’ll see deficiencies. You may be giving them everything they need, just not at the right pH, so they can’t do anything with it. What are you using to measure pH?