New growth looking unhealthy

Hey guys my girls are taking an unusual turn, the past few days their new growth is coming to like a like green/yellow colour and also not growing greatly either some seems to look dry aswell

2 months old
60/40 mix of soil/perlite
Ph 6.3
Ppm 700 give or take 50
18/6 light cycle
Humidity 60%

Currently running a 600w led about 75cm above the plant tops i have another 600w hps light but dont use it often as it builds alot of heat
Watered once every 1-2 days when they need it

I have had past issues with fungas gnats/spidermites and have been treating the plants and soil the past 2 weeks with econeem and hydrogen peroxide

1 Like

What are you feeding them?

Thats what im using

Do you feed them every time you water?

Yeah, should i not?

You should have plakn Phed water in between feedings to prevent salts from building up also gives the plants a break from constant feedings unless ur nutrients tells you otherwise

1 Like

No. I would feed every 2 or 3 waterings. Is that a 2 part nutrient?

Suggest you back off the nutes…a little. Plain PH’d water will help ease the slight overdose.
Won’t be long before the little ladies will be looking better.

1 Like

Try doing a plain ph watering to run off and check the PPM. That will let you know if you have nute build up

2 Likes

Look up the feed schedule that is specified by the manufacturer. A lot of them will be feed-feed-water etc.

2 Likes

Problem is these are made by a local hydro shop theres no instructions and yeha its a 2 part A and B i have giving them.plain phed water today will feed them mid next week maybe end of week

1 Like

Have you called the hydro shop that made the nutes to ask them what’s up?

2 Likes