New growth from seeds

Hi just few questions I grown from seed OG KUSH seem Be going well now one my plants gone funny

Hopefully someone will post the support ticket for you to fill out. The people here can help but they need info like what medium are they in, are you giving them nutrients, what kind of light etc.

Thanks v … in grow tent 12 on 12 off lights
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Lights Full Spectrum With veg light only on. …

1 Like

@Sh.tmc what type of soil are you using? How high is your light from them? Do you pH your water? And have you added anything when you water them? I know it’s a lot of questions but I promise these guys here can help with the issues. Some of them are miracle workers I’m pretty sure.

Think lights were too low and burnt leaves, using compost organic, water is purified, will be adding b52, calmag this week, then big bud at for flowering, lights at 32inc now, we’re at 22inc, og Kush is strain, soil ph is 6.5

Any help would be great

@Sh.tmc one of mine looked like that at seedling when I sprayed to heavily and left a few bigger water beads on the new growth, the intensity of the light burned the new growth like a magnifying glass under the sun. I cut back the damaged growth it did stunt her a week (compared to the other) but back healthy now. I start introducing nute slowly but doing 1/4 strength then 1/2, 3/4 to full strength. I have found it eases them into wanting nutes.

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
They say to fill this out

@dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 they have always been helpful on my first grow

What strain, Royalqueenseeds Og Kush
Organic soil,
Vessels: Buckets,
Purified Water
Indoor
Lights system VIPARSPECTRA v450
Temps; 25-28 day 17-19 nite
Humidity; 47-52 Night 67-78
Ventilation system; Yes small fans

1 Like

Thanks that great help

Some of the experts will be coming but I thought they looked a little burnt in the pic which I figured was either the light too close or intense for them. But someone way more experienced than me will chime in soon and get you back on the right path for sure. My main advice at the moment is don’t panic and just keep an eye to see if new growth looks better.

1 Like

No no no…on that light you need to run ALL switches on. You will not get a good plant under this light. It will grow cannabis but the plants will not produce a lot of marijuana. Yes, I have personally run Viparspectra PAR600 lights so I do know how these lights are like.

Key is this…if its to hot for your hand just above the plant…raise it till its comfortable. If it isn’t warm on your hand, then lower till it is.

2 Likes

Do you not think my plant look burnt though

I have higher lights last nite and 2 lights on

I have no clue what is going on with that plant.

@UrbanGoose this is relevant to you too.