New growth clone

I was just wondering if anyone has tried taking a clone from the new growth of a plant that’s in flower?

1 Like

Yes that’s called monster cropping

these are a mix of monster cropped and reg clones. How far into flower are u?

2 Likes

I’ve also cloned the top of an auto got about a half oz lol

2 Likes

It will take quite awhile to revert back to veg. and the new branches usually grow in a crazy random manner but the plant grows a ton of branches and bud zones, it becomes a “monster crop” :wink: Expect weird leaves and growth at first, it’s normal.

3 Likes

Week 6. I’ve just tried this for the first time 3 days ago and doesn’t seem to be going to bad…

1 Like

Just make sure ur not keeping the plug to wet u will kill off the lower stem or rot it out. I did that with some but still saved them some how lol. I found putting the plug in coco helped keep it wet but not to wet. Then just watered like a normal plant when the coco dried out watered that and bam

3 Likes

This is my first serious grow. I have gained a lot of knowledge from these community forums. Thank you for your help!!

1 Like

That’s a great idea. And I just happen to have some.

They like to “revert”, just accidentally have a whacked timer that leaves a light on too long and you’ll see what mean! (mishap #12,384)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m finally coming to terms with the mishaps. Lol

1 Like

Thank you. I actually look forward to watching these transformations taking place.