New growth clawing up

So I don’t have to take it out the plastic pot that it’s in?

Just drop it in there lol

If its in a PLASTIC pot you will have to remove it.
If its in a fabric pot you can simply nest it.
But it looks to me like your pots are big enough already.
3 Gallon pot for an auto indoors is perfect.
I may have misunderstood that you were asking about a plant in a plastic pot. I saw the fabric pot and thought they all were in fabric.

2 Likes

You should transplant to they new home

1 Like

My auto Ak is in a 5gal fab pot 2 bagseeds in 5gal fab pot an the other bagseed you see in this post is in a I really don’t know size plastic pot lol from the dollar store didn’t think I would have room for another 5gal pot just had to get it out the solo cup that day :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hmmm I was planning on 5 gallon but I might do 3 as I got a ww auto and doing indoors

If the pot are less of 3 gl I used 5 gl fiber pot and I’m in week 4 I don’t see roots on my pot

From what I look you do a good job man don’t worry just I recommended no transplant autos if you re rookie cuz auto don’t have to much time to recovery so I’m in auto a soon I seed 1/4 o 1/2 of the tail out from my seed I plant on 5gl pot and she in 3 days Star seedling stage with no problems

1 Like

Thank you an I know now about auto transplanting nowfor the next round

What do mean by simply nest it? If you don’t mind me asking

2 Likes

Ok I see what you mean now thank’s

1 Like

Should I nest it

You know I think you could. That pot is designed to have a small reservoir attached to the bottom for the roots to grow into. I have one myself. Bury it about 2 or 3 inches into a 3 or 5 gal fabric pot and I think it will do great.

2 Likes

Thanks just keep it in that pot right

1 Like

Yes, just nest it like my other pic

2 Likes

One of my fab pots have a root popping out to

Might not look like it but it is

Thanks a lot I learn something new everyday

1 Like

When you set that one in the larger container you want to work it down a bit so you dont have a large gap between the soil and the slots. Just push down gently but firmly and spin it like a steering wheel back and forth some. Look forward to seeing how it does.

2 Likes

I will update you soon thanks

1 Like