We are having a problem with new growth on White Widow x AK47. Growing outdoors, no coldframe greenhouse this year. In the past 2 weeks, we have used 1 dose Superthrive, 1 dose 16-0-0 Growers Secret. We also used a Sevin solution as we had bugs, though I don’t know what kind, that was a week ago. We thought maybe we had a Boron deficiency, so a couple days ago added Azomite with Trace Minerals once.
I hope these pics come through. I had to move them from another device and had some problems.
The only thing different from previous years is growing without cover, and a much hotter and dryer summer.
This is my first topic, so I hope someone has seen this before. Thanks so much!