New growth an issue?

These bubba kush autos are 22days since they have sprouted have had a few issues with droopy-ness pretty sure I gave them feed and too much water early on. Ppm/ec was sky high they were flushed to lower numbers (thinking I had salt build up) they were lookin decent afterwards but now back to droopy and weird looking this is my 2nd grow, they haven’t had any water in going on 6days 2 of the bags still feel like they have a nice weight to is and the other is working on drying out. Any tips, pointers thoughts about these

Looks like you have a ph issue ur leaves are burnt and light so it seems like an uptake issue can you fill out a support ticket it’s a intro post that helps us better know what’s going on so we can help you easily

1 Like

Yes will do now

I’m not seeing exactly how to fill one out

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed = Bubba kush seeds man

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF = FLORA FLEX QUICK FILL COCO COIR

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths = FLORA FLEX QUICK FILL 1gal BAGS

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) = watering in at 6.0 runoff 6.1-6.2

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable =
    According to flora flex veg v1-v2 they say veg starting EC for weeks one is 1.6 I’ve fed them once at 1.3tds run off was 2.3rds (kind of confused on this)

• Indoor or Outdoor = Indoor 2x4 tent

• Light system = Spider Farmer sf2000

• Temps; Day, Night = Day 81-83f , Nights = 70-73f

• Humidity; Day, Night = Day 45%-53% , Night 50%-57%

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size = AC Infinity 6” with controller and carbon filter 6”

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, = AC no it’s cold outdoors, humidifier YES , De hu, haven’t had to use.

• Co2; Yes, No = NO

The coir comes charged a bit you might have some excess nitrogen because your feeding a nitrogen feed to a soil that has a good amount of nitrogen in it so its seems like a burn to me… I would reduce your feed by half and gradually raise it is fliraflex a synthetic… I believe it is if so synthetics are touchy and can burn small root systems easy :v::sunglasses:

Yessir synthetic they call for 2grams of V1 and 2 grams of V2 during the first 2-3weeks of veg, should I just do 1gram of each and see how she reacts? Also would you continue feeding the calmag like I have been 2.5ML per gallon , thanks for the suggestion I most definitely will do that

1 Like

Cal mag is fine a 2.5 but slowly raise to the 5ml mark and others test back off the nutes I would do a week of just water then start again at the reduced amount and gradually go up

1 Like

Thanks and alright sounds like a good idea for now. My first grow was a breeze no issues when I used general hydroponics flora series but decided to try flora flex. It’s a learning process hopefully I can get them back nice!

I used GH Floranove 2 part with cali magic , bud candy by An and armor si Silica from gh for my first regiment it works it’s just touchy lil to much ur torched

1 Like

One more quick question 1gal bags like this and being 22days since sprout how much water would you likely be giving? I was doing a 16.9oz pop bottle worth and was getting run off from that just not sure if it’s too much

That’s decent you dont wanna completely soak it yet your about a week from a drench

1 Like

Hey I found out they are fem photos not even autos :pensive::sob:

I prefer photos I wouldn’t be sad there photos it means u have more control over the life cycle of your plant you will controll when it flower which is helpful

I’m actually happy I’ve never done photos man! There so so lol so far

Best thing about the photos is you can have greater flexibility and recover from issues. You are in control!

Continued success.

Yea dont flip to flower till you are happy with how bug your plants are …remember they will about double if not more there size through strech so leave head room from your lights

1 Like