New grown. My seedling stayed the same for 3 days

My Critical Purple Kush seedling has stopped growing for 3 days. I sprayed with kelp mix and it wilted fast. I propped and it recovered in a couple of hours. Grew upright and has stopped growing. This is my first grow and the Bubba Kush next to it (a week older) is doing ok. Any advice or suggestion are welcome. Have i stunted the plant? Will it recover?

2 Likes

Pretty normal for plants to sprout and then kinda do nothing for a little bit. They are forming roots to pull water and nutrients from your growing media. Once that happens should start seeing new growth.

You’ll want to make sure that you don’t water too much in the meantime.

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s my first grow. Trying not to add water is hard… I have put her back under a bag to increase RH.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. New parent syndrome…:slight_smile: . When she is ready she will take off. Good start. Let mother nature work her magic in her time.

3 Likes

Its a nervous time lool. And thank you…

3 Likes

Friendly family here. Your back is covered all the way.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! You have gotten great advice. When those ladies get established you will be amazed by how much they grow over night. Happy Growing :v::blush:

2 Likes

Welcome and happy new year!!! Your soil looks reeeeeally damp. The one in the cup is a little low in there too (not enough soil), so it’ll probably stretch and lean. Just prop them up with a bamboo skewer or add ½" or so of dirt at the base. Good luck and happy growing!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome🤗 It seems like a helpful communication.

3 Likes

You will enjoy the good folks on this forum!!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! Happy growing!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I have added some dry soil and put back under bags.

I need to say I just noticed the clear solo cup in the other cup. Doesn’t hurt either way. That dry soil will absorb a liiiiiittle bit of the damp, so just watch for them to get thirsty over the next couple days. Lookin good!

I have been watching purple diesel take her time and she is growing in 5 gallon pot now showing signs of growth and the Mentos has 2 node so i know they are sending roots down finailly. In the seedlings tray White Widow is up and growing tall

1 Like

I would just let her ride , proceed as normal.

1 Like

Yes slow grow

Put the little ones in the tent. Still not water but they look happy enough :blush:

1 Like

Hi I watered couple days ago and they now look overwatered and crispy.

I watered with calmag and fed with baby bro.

Any advice please?

1 Like

Looks kind of dry and under watered maybe? Do you have a fan moving air around in there and also your humidity is a little low for veg might have to do with crispy leaves.

Yh i have an extraction fan and a clip fan moving air. I feel i’ve overwatered and over fed (on first feed).
Trying to keep humidity up but average about 40%

I’m sure its not underwatering :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like