I am completely new and started with an autoflower (zkittles)
The image shown is of my seedling on day 6 (since sprouting) on day 4 there was some yellowing in center but I thought it would soon go away.
List of my setup:
- zkittles auto
- Soil and coco mix + perlite
- 4 gallon pot
- ph of all water has been between 6 and 6.5
- indoor grow 2x2x4 tent
- 900w led (actual wattage is 200)
- Temps have been steady between 75f and 80f with light on and 68-72 with lights off.
- Humidity was an issue early, I left the humidifier on all night on accident and it spike to around 90% and caused a small gnat issue. I then let the soil dry up and sprayed neem oil mix and Diatomaceous earth on the top layer of soil. After that issue RH has been steady at around 50-60%
9.Ventilation: Yes 4" fan and carbon filter
- AC: No, Dehumidifier: No, Humidifier: Yes
11: Co2: No
I have lightly watered after the gnat issue, and gave 4 ounces of water with flora nova grow at 300ppm yesterday.
I have read that I probably should not have done that.
Could anyone offer any plans moving forward with this grow or what could be causing this issue.
Any help is really appreciated