New Grower with limited resources need a lot of HELP

Guys are these any good?

@StarKiller @CoyoteCody @Graysin @Aussie_autos @spudeater65 @SilvaBack203 @Pinboy @JiggaMan1987 @Deepsix @

1 Like

1 Like

Ive read that the canna boost is good i really not sure about all the others

I personally haven’t used none of the nutrition I know @Hellraiser used the bud candy in 1 of his experience if I ain’t mistaken

1 Like

@Ussi yikes, that stuff is really expensive. I don’t use any of that so idk how much it usually costs. I ordered my liquid trio nutrients off the Walmart app for like $50 altogether. What options do u have out there as far as getting nutrients? Do they sell in stores out there at all?

Beastie Bloomz is a valuable bloom booster - you may be able to find it cheaper without the brand name attached to it, but it is essentially monopotassium phosphate, which provides plants extra P and K when they go into flower and helps them with bud production. A little goes a long way, so even 8 ounces lasts quite a long time. I’ve gone through maybe 2/3rds of an 8 ounce container and I’ve flowered out six or eight plants by now using just that one jar.

1 Like

Im able to get my hands on advanced nutrients

Btw i have ordered some locally made stuf which is 20-20- ratio
How much should i put in
I have 2 3 trial plants want to try on them

@JiggaMan1987
No bro no stores here
Have to order from other countries like Dubai
And a friend will carry them here

Yes I was a big fan of the AN nutes for many years and had many great grows with it. It is very expensive though when using the full line and these days I’ve moved on to Jacks 321 which is very cheap compared to AN but grows bud just fine as well.

1 Like

Guys this a male or hermie?
@Deepsix @Borderryan22 @Covertgrower @Pinboy @Graysin @Hellraiser @HMGRWN @Pinboy @alexankh @JiggaMan1987

1 Like

Looks like there are pistils but hard to tell. Maybe another day or two and it’ll be easier.

2 Likes

Agreed. Looks female so far.

Here’s what male bits look like:

6 Likes

Bro this is the same plant you said is male
It haves those small balls and hairs too
I moved it out in the balcony
And now this is the position
@Graysin

@Graysin

1 Like

First pic definitely lady parts. The other nodes are inconclusive at best.

That’s why I always suggest waiting for a week or two - easiest to be sure once pollen sacks or pistils really show. I don’t think male parts are quite as scary as we make them out to be - the ones in that photo I shared took another two weeks to open up and I had to shake the bejeesus out of him to actually get pollen. :v:

So what is this now? Male? Female? Hermie?

@Graysin

Still looks rather female. The small wispy white hairs are your indicator.

I’d say female, I didn’t see any male parts I don’t think. It looked like pistils to me too

But i moved it out because everyone pointed it out as a male
Feeling sad now
Don’t know if the plant will produce anything or not.
@JiggaMan1987 @Aussie_autos @Borderryan22 @FloridaSmoke @Pinboy @Deepsix @

Looks like a girl to me. You can always grow it out and use it for edibles.

1 Like