New Grower with limited resources need a lot of HELP

@Deepsix
Bro i have placed the seed into the soil after placing them in paper towel for 12 hours
Now should i turn the light on?
What should be the temperature?
When should i put the dome on the seed?
What should be room humidity?
Also i have got 2 seeds northern lights auto but they are old from 2018 i guess
So can they sprout now? If yes then what will be the process?

Hey bro i will have a look for a light but ur really need to spend that little bit more .i will have a look ok

Yah turn ur light on put it on a cycle of 18 hour on and 6 hours off

Here are some lights to look at

Yes, lights on so it “sees” it as soon as it breaks the surface.

After it breaks through the dirt.

Personal opinion, you should wait before adding any more to your grow. You will have your hands full with these and your lights are not enough for a bigger grow operation.

3 Likes

I have this same light
But i have to order one more
Which one should i go for?

Yes turn your light on temp should be upper 70’s to lower 80’s. Just mist your soil. When they sprout you can place the dome over them just mist the inside of the domes that’s all the moisture they will need for awhile. Shoot for 60% to 70% humidity. Happy Growing

2 Likes

Like @HMGRWN has said I wouldn’t drop any more seeds until you get your feet wet growing.

1 Like

Okay bro ill do as you said
Actually i just wamted to confirm that how can we make 3 year old seeds sprout?

@Deepsix
What should be the RH until they sprout? And how many inches should the light be up from the pot before sprouting and after sprouting?

As long as the outer shell is undamaged they should be viable for years. The only way to know is to actually sprout them.

3 Likes

Try the light at 12 inches above the pot. Try for 70% humidity.

@Ussi when I began reading ur journal, I’ll be honest, I expected a crappy, thrown together mess of a tent. It honestly looks really good bro. I like how u set up the exhaust fan too. Great job on that. I would recommend a better light tho, especially for 5 plants. I’m having a hard time believing that light is legit 650 watts with Samsung diodes for only $50. Not that I think ur lying, idk if u got it off of Amazon but I know they can be kinda untruthful in their product descriptions. If it is, then great find. I have a Mars Hydro TS 1000 LED full spectrum light and I luv it.

This is the job it’s doing so far for my grow.

7 Likes

@JiggaMan1987 thanks a lot bro for the kind word
Yes indeed it has taken a lot of effort and patience to build this whole thing up
Im glad you liked it
Now i have to place on more fan for intake

Bro for the light i got it from aliexpress
Im also experiencing that light is a bit low for 5 plants
Can you give me details on your light?
How many watts is it and how much it consumes?
Mine is a simple boards with a power brick as yours is in a beautiful housing
Mine is 850watts
Not sure if its true or not but thats how i got it
Lets hope for the best

My seeds are in the pot from yesterday
They didn’t sprout but as it had been 3 days i had to pot them
Im giving the pots 18 hours light
Is that okay?

2 Likes

@Ussi no prob my friend. Ur the one who made the tent, I can only sit back and admire the effort. Like I said tho, great job on it. My light draws 150 watts from the wall, so it’s 150 watt output, they say it’s equivalent to a 600 watt HID light. Not exactly sure if it’s true or not, but it definitely works great. It’s got warm and cool white diodes for veg and bloom, it’s got red light and infrared light for bloom also. I luv it. They also have a ts600 kit with a 85-100 watt full spectrum led light for a little cheaper I recommend either that or the ts1000 kit off Mars-Hydro

SF-1000 spider farmer or TS-1000 Hydro Mars … go for one of these …

2 Likes

@JiggaMan1987 Mine also have same white and warm leds and red IR and one UV light as well
I’m looking forward to get mars hydro
One more thing bro how many plants can your light handle?

1 Like

Guys my seeds are in pots since two days now
Room temperature around 22 to 26
Humidity at 70 to 80
Light is on for 18 hours
Anything else i should do
@Graysin @HMGRWN @JiggaMan1987 @Pinboy @Deepsix

6 Likes

I will share pictures tonight

Now comes the really hard part.
WAITING PATIENTLY :roll_eyes: :pleading_face: :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: :yawning_face:

4 Likes