New grower with curling leaves

Hello! Brand new grower here and first time posting. I’ve got a forum cut GSC with top leaves starting to curl up on the edges. No discoloration yet and I’m not overly worried, probably just a nutrient issue but I can’t get a clear answer on Google. Can any of you sexy bastards tell me what’s going on here? Thanks a ton for your time and advice!!

Have you hardened the plant off? You have to build up a tolerance to the natural sun. A few hours a day will definetly make a difference. That’s just my 2 cents. Happy growing.

Thank you! Yes, they’re getting like 8 hours of sun a day and a light for the rest of the 18 hours. Is that ok?

Did you just al the sudden one day put them
In the sun for 8 hours? I would gradually work my way up to 8 hours if they were used to artificial light. I have my plants which are only a month or so old under a small T5 24hrs which some people don’t agree with but I take advantage of the sun on a daily basis, a few hours out of weather permits and then back under the T5. Just my 2 cents worth.

I kinda did. Lol Thank you so much, I’ll bring them in more. I really appreciate you!