New grower with clones and seeds, having issues

@Niala i don’t speak french no sorry! i wasn’t paying much attention when i took the picture of the packaging.
however i’m not far from Quebec
that’s a ton of info! thank you kindly for that! i didn’t have much expectations for my first grow other then gaining a ton of knowledge

i did transfer the seedlings last night, ill do so with the clones to night.

i saw that ILGM does not ship to Canada, total bummer! though i’m hoping with the laws changing in October that ILGM will be able to ship to Canada :slight_smile:

thank you all for the help, its much appreciated!

2 Likes

Wow that was some solid advice folks
Welcome to the forum @Zigabara

2 Likes

More than happy to help. I learn something new every day. It is an ever growing industry/hobby. Ask questions. Don’t be shy. We can help each other :v:t3:

I use the photography bulbs @Niala listed for hydroponic greens and put some seedlings under them and they grew like crazy. I bought mine on ebay for 6.99 each. It might be worth looking if your on a budget. I bought 85 watt ones because I heard higher watt ones burn out fast.

Don’t you have something like Craigslist and offer up in Canada. I’m sure there’s people there that bought really really good equipment and burned up there crop and got mad and said eff it and sell it at less than half price. If your budget is that tight this would be a good option to check out