New grower with a ton of questions

I am not a fan of peat pots and might suggest using Solo cups and coco next time. Not sure how you would get them out of them now. I would also bring lights down as seedlings appear to be stretching a bit.

1 Like

Happy Monday everyone

Got an update

Unfortunately I lost one seedling the one that wasn’t doing well. The good news is I finally got some ph up and oh down and all the testers I need. I took some pics of the seedling that’s still alive and I wanted to get some thoughts on it from you guys and hopefully you can tell me if he’s doing well. I water her twice a day with a spray bottle and I made a little dome out of a water bottle as someone suggested I do that. Also I lowered the lights a little bit. The humidity is sitting at 70 rn and I should mention again that I’m using ocean forest soil. Is this good soil? What soil do you guys use? Lastly it’s been about a week since she broke the surface. should my plant be further along right now? Hope everyone else’s grow is going well <3

Light needs to be closer: plant is stretching. Make sure your soil is at least damp. FFOF is a little hot for seedlings and some don’t tolerate it well. I’ve usually had no problems but that’s just me.

Other than that I’d say you’re doing okay.

1 Like