New grower who would appreciate the help

@MidwestGuy also if you could point me in the right direction of a better light but hopefully not super costly im growing in a small space with only 3 plants https://www.amazon.com/Upgrade-Spectrum-Different-Plant-Growing-Adjustable/dp/B089LLF7H9?pd_rd_w=LXbyJ&pf_rd_p=8e4731a7-b756-4530-8014-2f681a6d39bb&pf_rd_r=M8HQP45JC7C5C89D72H3&pd_rd_r=0156ce80-a3c1-4967-b413-5dba3be9af25&pd_rd_wg=77nBb&pd_rd_i=B089LLF7H9&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_1_t this light was the light i already had which i know isnt the best but my last grow was an outdoor grow but this time i changed to inside

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JY74RX7?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 this light is coming today but i know it’s also small i can buy more and connect them too each other if need be im sorry if im stressing yall out but i ask a lot of questions when im really interested and want to learn something so i just want more of your opinion

https://www.amazon.com/VERTOR-Reflective-Hydroponic-Observation-Waterproof/dp/B07TLRV9Z3?pd_rd_w=giW6a&pf_rd_p=233add1d-8a4b-42d7-b14e-008310af2e1e&pf_rd_r=70QCW005XSCQ8T9EFTK3&pd_rd_r=2fee28a4-21f5-4096-927b-d21974ca3370&pd_rd_wg=6LPbM&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_csi_prsubs_0_i this is my tent i know its best to provide as much detail as possible so i can receive the best guidance and again thank you for helping me

well my new light came hopefully the babies will be happier now this light is way brighter

Forum Time OUT. SAFETY FLAG
A few postings above, somebody mentioned Heating pad usage (not germination pad)
Heating pads are the best way to burn down your HOUSE.
Danger flags.
Even an amateur grow room is costly.
A grow room should not be a place to cut corners, let alone,
compromise safety.
The right equipment, utilized with good practices, should support a good grow.
Now my age is catching my bowling score, I try to practice not making mistakes.

4 Likes

I’ll cheers to that.

3 Likes

@ I didn’t use it i didn’t feel it would be safe either if you guys tell me not to do something i won’t only what y’all feel is best… i don’t mind gaining knowledge where i lack

so nothing extra just my stronger light and the domes for now and i’ll see what they do

1 Like

I sure hope so

1 Like

well two of my seedling plants are not doing anything the american pie strain wont even stand up straight anymore and the og kush wont come out the dirt i did restart two new seeds but i didnt throw the other two messed up seedlings away i dont know whats wrong with them but i dont mind showing pictures i just need help to understand a little more what the seedlings are doing and what they need

I need help if anybody has time my seedling is not growing at all

1 Like

Pictures? What soil is seedling in? PH? Moisture? Lights?

Hi. I just seen you have questions. Search hellraiser on this form. He has a post called growing gorilla glue and other stuff. Check it out. He gives you step by step instructions from seed to finish! He’s very good!

1 Like

Check this out Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

this is Louise she is an northern one light auto… she did not look this way when i left her this morning and i didn’t not water her she has been under a dome but when i came back she was like this

she broke grown 3/3/22

she’s is FFOF soil

under 600 watt waykme light it’s

just here in a 32x32x63 tent

temp be between 65-76 humidity be between 60-highest it’s gotten was 78

Local garden store had plastic domes for sale. Perfectly covers length of seedling germination mat, yet shorter than perfect in height

Best wishes

1 Like

this is here

Not pretty, but effective. Green Hoop obscured, almost obscured .

Good soil, support, and more moisture. My FFOS is moist when I transplant (lightly) help hold soil together, over hole, helps.

2 Likes

@dachea water that root ball, re-plant mound style (mound cover half straightened stalk).
Provide external stick support for extra strength and protection.

i did replant just in the 5gal pot but i didn’t put water on her roots i just put her back in the dome

she is standing up though

how much water do you recommend me giving her for now she mad a week old yesterday and she’s moving slowly

Weight of dry planter (dryness of soil) and size of plant determine.
I use a 1-ounce kitchen baster to add small amounts of water on non-flood watering days.
Near, not on seedling

okay so pour an ounce of water around her? like in a circle

this is louise my northernlight auto she broke through the ground 3/3/22

i have taken her out of that cup and just put her in her 5 gal pot and used the soil to help straighten her up…i did not water just put a dome on her because i was scared to overwater any tips or advice to help her start growing she made a week old yesterday