New Grower White Widow Autoflower

Oh yeah. She bout to have some tops on her!!

1 Like

Lookin good, like the above have said

1 Like

Happy Memorial Day to you also ! Yes . starting to flower an looking good.

1 Like

@beardless I was planning on putting up another trellis and leave the one I got up on place.

That would be option three - makes sense. still can’t upload LST pictures I wanted to send you

1 Like

The best I can do right now is refer you to this topic. The beginning of the thread has pictures showing bending of the main stem and some moderate LST

1 Like

@beardless Seems like she jumped up 2in since yesterday!! I got up the second trellis. I think she liked the nutrients I gave her yesterday. Your blog definitely helped! :blush:

4 Likes

I tried sending a picture with a comment about tying down the secondary bud sites on the tall one you bent over. But I think your scrog will accomplish that. Some nice looking buds / pistils.

2 Likes

Hey fellow growers. So a lot has happened since my last post. I had to move my tent :disappointed: and that ruined my trellis set up. Now I’m just using LST. I think the move stunted her growth tho she is super small. I don’t know how does she look?
She does have more white hairs so maybe she is just slow motion. My humidity is a little high but the temp is not.

5 Likes

Leaves look fine to me!! They’re resilient, just look at my thread…

2 Likes

I agree with the above :point_up:

2 Likes

Hey fellow growers! We are now in week 9 and she has got so much white hairs! I’m so excited to see how she does. I thought maybe she was moving slow for an auto just because it said 8-10 weeks harvested. I’m thinking like 13-15 weeks harvested. She got some nutes yesterday.

5 Likes

Looking great !!!

It’s usually 8 to 10 weeks from when it starts to flower.

Be patient it’s looking very nice.

Great job so far !!

3 Likes

I agree with @BetrayedSoul looking good, for sure

4 Likes

Starting to flower really nicely!! :+1::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey my fellow growers! So I negected my girl, she was super thirsty. Her leaves started turning colors and some ends crispy. I gave her some pH water hopefully she will recover. Oh yea, are stink bus bad for plants. I’m having a battle with one now lol.

5 Likes

I’d would look into what stink bugs will do to your soil/medium. What are you using??

1 Like

Fox farm with fox farm nutrients.

@keegrows how’s the grow coming along?

1 Like

Hey my fellow growers. Sorry I have been MIA on my grow. I have recently moved my plants outdoors and they are loving it! She was having issues with her leaves but since being outside she has continued to bud up! :blush:

4 Likes