New grower using hlg 288 v1 boards

@Myfriendis410 are you the expert on diagnosing issues? Lol…
Does this look like a magnesium deficiency?
7 week old blue dream’matic in ff ocean forest.
Only gave them nutes once, a week ago. Just a half strength dose of fox farm grow big and big bloom.
This was present before that. But now I’m scared to give her any more.
I use water from a Woder 10k filter. Which is supposed to remove chlorine and fluoride and all the bad stuff. While leaving the minerals.
So I haven’t been using cal-mag or anything…

1 Like

What are you? 5 weeks in flower? About 7 since flip?

Plant is showing signs of N deficiency along with calcium. You need to be hitting the plant with P and K now to build flower mass. I like to support mine through flower with more N than is normal.

If you haven’t you should do a runoff TDS and PH to see what is coming out of soil. If you don’t have a TDS meter they are pretty cheap and necessary.

They popped out of the soil 7 wks ago.
4 and a half weeks since showing pistils.
And they are autoflowers, so I’m just running 20/4.
I’ll give her some nutrients tomorrow.

I called that pretty well!

4 Likes

54 day old blue dream’matic

2 Likes

She still has some ugly leaf burning going on.
But I gave her some Epsom salt and a 25% strength dose of ff tiger bloom and big bloom.
Hopefully it’ll help her finish out ok…
but now that I got out the magnifying lens, it looks like some amber trichromes.
So, should I be flushing now?..

Thrichomes on lil blue. 57 day old blue dreammatic.

1 Like

Those pics look like leaves, is it possible to get some of just the buds?

Dang. You’re quick. Lol. Tried to get the buds and not the leaves. But it’s a bitch holding the phone steady enough with the darn magnifier on it. And my phone switches camera lenses as soon as it focuses in. Hence the reason those are screenshots of a video I took with the magnifier. Lol

1 Like

No problem. The leaves just turn faster than buds most of the time.

I think im about ready to flip these girls to 12/12. Super critical bud CBD from garden of green.
57 days old. Sprouted in these 10 gal cloth pots with a plug of ffhf in the center and the rest ffof.
Just started feeding some light fox farm nutes, a couple weeks ago.
What do you guys think?
Big enough to get a decent yield if I flip them now?

4 Likes

Looks good

Is this foxtailing??

@Myfriendis410 @MrPeat @dbrn32

3 Likes

Looking good…those colors pop nicely. :+1:

2 Likes

Does it look like it’s foxtailing to you @MrPeat?

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly what fox tailing is. But here we go…

@Myfriendis410, @Covertgrower, @dbrn32, @repins12

2 Likes

@MrPeat Foxtailing, it’s where the first round of pistils brown, and a new round of fresh pistils come out adding to the weight of the flower. Most common with sativas, but I’ve had it occur with both indica and sativa dominant strains. I personally think it has more to do with lots of light.
Here’s an example Super Silver Haze ILGM:

5 Likes

Ahh thanks @Covertgrower. I never paid attention to my Sativas. Now I can see what it is. :+1:

4 Likes

My explanation was gonna be what @Covertgrower said almost to the T :v:

5 Likes