New grower, tips for new growers on autoflower

Hey gents and ladies, I’m a new grower and just ordered some white widow auto seeds is there any tips out there so I could make sure my first grow goes well… please and thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
Read up on seed germination.
Dont try to start them all at once. One or two at most till you get the hang of it.
Too much water kills more plants the anything else we see.
I have never seen a seedling die from underwatering on this forum.

I am sure you will get more replies here.

4 Likes

Start with good lights…learn how to measure and adjust ph…use good soil…not miracle gro…use fabric pots…
Autos can be tricky to grow but if you start with the right setup…can grow pretty well @Anthony34004

3 Likes

welcome to the community

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

3 Likes

Have enough light to grow what your growing. Don’t get carried away on nutrients. Understand the medium your growing in. The most important part is your climate that’s the hardest part.
Happy Growing :metal:

3 Likes

Welcome!! You’ve joined a great group!

Let’s start with what materials you have already acquired and see if we can help you use those tools to the best of their ability!!

1 Like

All that for sure. :arrow_up:

:arrow_up:This is very important to get right, second only to good, quality lights. Then good genetics, good soil, good nutrients and patience, lots and lots of patience.

3 Likes

Welcome to growing good weed!

2 Likes

I should add that this actually refers to too often rather than too much at once. Fabric planters(I recommend these highly btw)make it almost impossible to water too much at once. :wink:

1 Like

I already have a tent, soils, and nutrients, just need a light and some pots is all

1 Like

Perfect! What type of soil and nutrients?

Filling this out will help us help you.

If you cant answer search forum for similar and read much, growing road map available, here.
Welcome and enjoy

Fabric pots is a must. You want your girls to be able to breathe.

2 Likes

Newbie here too. :wave: Watering… when you think you’re not over watering… water even less. :joy: This was the hardest concept for me to grasp!

Good luck with your first grow. :hugs:

First time grower plant is 11 days old autoflower. Having trouble knowing when veg stars and when to feed it

typically they start veg stage at late week2-early week3 or day12-16 in my growth.

I call it left seedling stage to veg when It has curtain size of stem and those vertical ridges are appear along the trunk.

1 Like