New grower this is my 1st attempt ever theses are tropicana cookie do my plants look ok so far just about 2 weeks old 18on 6off

Oof sorry friend.

1 Like

Yep that’s dude.

does this one look male too you boys @Covertgrower @Eagles009

2 Likes

If you could get a clearer pic of this area from the last pic.
Looks like a couple fine hairs but not 100% sure. Could be just new leaf tips too.
Sorry bout the males.
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Not for sure, but it does appear malish from this far away. Wait it out to confirm.

2 Likes

Think it’s too early…but also kinda blurrrrrrry

2 Likes

it’s sprouting little white hairs on this 2 in a fair few places praying it’s female lol all the lads have gone she’s on her own now I’m going too wait a few more days hope the pics are clearer @Oldguy

1 Like

That’s a girl!

2 Likes

:grin: looks like she’s flying solo cheers mate think I’m going with a garentied source next time

2 Likes

A good source for genetics is crucial, agreed. I don’t think you should run and hide from regular photoperiods though. Just know what you’re getting into and drop enough that you can cull males / the weakest female or two (if you end up with more fems than expected) and still have the amount of plants you want to finish. Fem seeds are great too though if space / plant count is an issue.

2 Likes

So my only fem baby has now got lots of room too flourish in her tent I’ve tried too space all the tops out for equal light and space hopefully she will flower really nice

1 Like

Happy with how she’s looking she seems too be flourishing nicely

1 Like

How do we think she’s looking for about 10 weeks old @Eagles009 @Oldguy @Covertgrower how long would you fellas says shes got left about should I put my two stardawg on too pop soon if I want them too be established by the time she’s stopped flowering and ready for harvest Tia

3 Likes

Look for the pistils to turn 85% brown, and she will be almost done. Still some white pistils.

3 Likes

Nice looking @Maccasaddler

3 Likes

this was extremely helpful. first timer here, growing Tropicana cookies as well and one of my shes was a hes, my second is a she but shes lonely now :sob: buds forming look the same but my leaves are different.,?..i love the changing of the color. currently running out of height room, i keep lightly training them which is helping…tyty!!