New grower this is my 1st attempt ever theses are tropicana cookie do my plants look ok so far just about 2 weeks old 18on 6off

4 Likes

Looking good. Keep up the good growing!

1 Like

Thanks there 3 weeks old now and have started too grow nicely

4 Likes

4 weeks old looking good I think all look strong

4 Likes

When will I be able too put these in too flower on a 12/12 cycle

1 Like

Looking good brother!

Calyxes will form at these intersections where new branches grow. When they form and shoot little white hairs (pistils) the plant is now sexually mature, can be flowered. You can continue to veg at that point but they will flower if you switch to 1212. If you switch before they are mature they won’t flower.

2 Likes

Eagles009 thanks for that bud they are about 5 and a half weeks old now like I said new too all this so the info is very much appreciated how long does it take for a plant too mature or is it dependent on the type of strain your growing

1 Like

Dependent. But most show between 4 and 6 weeks in my experience. Can take longer.

1 Like

If I get this right I’ve got some white thunder too do next and already going too do things differently you learn so much from seeing how others have done it

1 Like

I see you got off to a slow start. Any ideas why for next run?

I potted straight into the big pots instead of transfering when needed and I’m using miracle grow I’m goin on too jack’s next and mg causes lots of problems that I could do without let’s say this is my trial run lol like I say it’s all about learning from mistakes I suppose

1 Like

Hell yeah, those were in MG? I thought it looked like coco. Jacks is awesome you’re gonna love it.

1 Like

Yeah those were in MG never again lol they have been flushed out twice and left too dry out my leaves seem nice and healthy since doing that it’s going too be the nutrients I struggle with next going too be using 2 part grow and bloom from bioponic or been looking at hesi bloom

Why not just get going on the jacks?

I didn’t know wether transfering them too different soil now would hurt them so just thought id roll with the mg and rectify it on the next grow

Well jacks 321 is a 3part nutrient system. So you wouldn’t have to transfer at this point to start using jacks. You would just start using that when the plants have used up the nutrients in the mg. Hoping you have flushed out the time released crap. Otherwise that’s where the problem comes in worst.

1 Like

1 Like

Can someone tell me if these are looking good 8 weeks ISH

allways had the little dwarf on the left bottom but it seems too be plodding on so will leave it I’m worried they could be males but unsure any help is greatly appreciated this is plant 1
16172189060238193129717638077889|375x500
Plant 2

Plant 3

I’m worried my plants are male @Covertgrower @Eagles009 Tia lads

2 Likes

At least one male. Any more have these balls?

1 Like

All of them mate bloody gutted I swear was enjoying this lol

1 Like