New grower/should i harvest?

You could probably get a good dry and cure and have some pretty good smoke. From what I understand the longer it cures the better

plant update y’all it will be a week tomorrow since my first post :dash::green_heart:

3 Likes

Got a plant update

Week 5 ish you got a few left. Those pistols will all be reddish brown. The Trichomes aren’t developed yet. She filling in nicely though. Those leaves on the flower will also start to turn. You’re going to need a lupe or magnifying glass to see the Trichomes in a couple weeks or it’s just a guessing game then.

I don’t have either so it will be a guessing game for me. Thank you!!

Sept 30 take a really close picture if you can. What kind of high do you like? If you like heady\ energy high first week of October. If you like more body high couch lock middle 2nd week of oct.

Full moon October 1. :full_moon_with_face::sunglasses:

i’m looking more for a body high/couch lock. I do have to plants growing though… the other i haven’t posted pictures of but i’m pretty sure it’s a sativa because the buds aren’t as dense and thick as this one

will they do okay once the weather starts to get cold?

You’ll want to let them go till that 2nd week of October. Post a pic of Those Sativas but probably like oct 24th. What part of the world are you in? In another thread we talked about the coldest temps to survive and someone said 35 degrees for extended time like a week or more. Th kapt lives in Quebec and it was 31 last night so you can get away with a little cold but a hard freeze no dice.

I’ll get a picture of those tomorrow sometime. And i live in the U.S/Michigan. I can’t wait until my plants are done definitely feeling impatient especially since I’ll be out of smoke for a week or so before I’m able to get more.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s an issue waiting for the dope to finish when you’re out. Be patient this is the most important time. These last few weeks seem like forever but you won’t smoke this reef till Nov any way. It’s a waiting game. You’re about to experience it which makes the smoke that much better. @Gerant is a Michigan guy about the same time into flower. You’re a little ahead so watch his grow as well for cues to when yours will be done. It would be a perfect example climate wise so you can compare.

I’m a impatient person so it will be a long wait to me :joy: but thank you so much for all your help and advice i appreciate it very much.

High,
I am in Michigan too. Saginaw Bay Area. Where are you at?
Ger

High,
Patience if you want that couch lock…let them turn purple
Ger

I’m in the shiawasee county area

1 Like

High,
Ok I am a bit north of you. I live on Saginaw Bay
Ger

1 Like

I’m a bit southwest of both of you. :wink: bottom southwest corner of the state.

1 Like

my other plant @kevfrmthestl

2 Likes

High/,
Here’s my second grow. Much larger than I anticipated.
Ger

3 Likes