New grower on flower pot outdoor

Hello pals, I have no much experience… I made a MG grow out of a seed that I found in a bag, It came out to be male but I still have it… The thing is that I bought 3 diff types of seeds right now, Chocolope, Super Silver Haze and OG Kush FEM, I am just germinating 1 seed of them, the SSH, and it is doing good on a piece of cotton… I want to know if there is a chance of growing MG in a 5 gallon flower pot by just watering them, giving some fertilizer or something but not so complicated… I can put my flower pots in my garden and they receive 12 hours of GOOD sun… So I just want to know if there is a way of making this simple… And If I have to buy some toys (hahahaha) like soil, fertilizers, nutrients, I want to know which ones are the best…
Also I want to ask if you know what is the BASICS to grow MG? I have heard of measuring the PH, and so on, so… Can you help me somehow?
Btw, I live in Ecuador, it is illegal haha, but I have no problem to grow them in my garden (obviously for not outting them in the soil of my yard I grow MG in pots, also for transporting them when there is a weird weather)

I recommend you download the Grow Bible and read it. It will help you out.