New grower no pistols

:rofl: :rofl: :100: :100: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Did u happen to make sure u dont have any light leaks that could have cause it in ur space.? I know alot was talked about but i dont remember reading that at all. Id check that too while there is no plants in there. Ha e someone flash a phone light around the tent or whatever ur growing in at doors zippers walls make sure u dont see anything at all. A small pinhole will cause a hermie.

2 Likes

I actually have not. I do keep a vent open at the top of my system. Thank you for the Info. I’ll have to do some modifications.

A vent ooen is most likely ur problem not the seeds do t pitch them. Get a carbon filter and if u have to for fresh air. Take some flex ducting and make an s shape on the ground to avoid the light entering thru to ur room. Hope u understand what i mean about the s shape it will be the cheapest solution to help u have fresh air with no light. Make sure the duct u use is light proof not dryer vent kind something light dont pass thru at all.

Hermaphroditism

I already got carbon filter and the black duct. So is there any light that is safe for them that won’t disrupt things? Or maybe a way to monitor things during those hours

Room monitors. Ck govee wifi capable humidity control @chadd

1 Like

I use a WiFi hygrometer the monitor is in my bedroom best investment I ever made before I was getting up every ten mins checking numbers

The best time for monitoring, feeding etc. Is during lights on time.

2 Likes

Thx again for all the info. I now have everything cleaned out and 10 new beans ready for the journey. Got light leaks fixed and ordered the hydrometer that sends the info to my phone. Super stoked to see how this run goes. NYC diesel .

1 Like

Only thing I have concerns about is my lighting. I dont think the hydro 420’s are enough for my bloom ccx cycle but have time to buy hps

1 Like