New grower. New to fourm. Just trying both way to see what happens

Hi .
Im a new grower … one is 12 days old and in hydroponic the soil one is 10 days old … gorilla cookies extreme autoflowers.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the grow :+1::v:

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Great place to be if you’re growing😁!!
Happy Growing!!

hydro grows faster. some prefer the way soil grown taste

I would get that rapid rooter plug down further

1 Like

My net basket has a cone in the middle the plug sits on top of that so it cant go down any further. Roots are already way down in the water.

2 Likes

under growth doing good

1 Like

Welcome!

day 13 DWC

1 Like

day 11 soil

1 Like

I messed up on my first pictures with how old the are …sorry

1 Like

Nice to meet everyone. I’m new here and was wondering how I can go about uploading my pictures of my grow on here? Thanks in advance fellas. Happy Growing :seedling::seedling::shamrock::shamrock:

1 Like

When you “reply” or “post” look at the bottom of the typing block. On the lower right, you’ll see two icons, tap on the left one and that will take you to your gallery. Tap on the photo you would like to show and WAIT until it says 100% your photo will be visible when you hit the “reply” button. Add text first and the text will appear above the photo, add text after and the text will appear below the photo. Happy growing!

2 Likes

@SmokinAces

Thatbaldguy covered.
Welcome to the community @SmokinAces! Pull up a chair and Doob, and you’ll fit right in.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome to the community. Look forward to viewing all these great grower’s and getting advice on the subject field we in​:rofl::seedling:

2 Likes

@SmokinAces I’ll tag along. Watching!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. @SmokinAces i have a different thread going i can tag you in if you want . Doing purple kush in a rdwc

3 Likes

Definitely looking forward to seeing it. I haven’t had the pleasure of doing a DWC grow.

1 Like