New grower needs HELP! Tiny yellow speck

Fill a bucket with enough water that has bubbled for several hours or set out overnight to let chlorine dissipate.
A 1 gallon pitcher would work for the plant you have )will be way too much at first you can use extra on other plants inside or outside) and the amount of water they currently would need.
Handful of worm poo dash of molasses unsulphered type

A fish tank pump for air and tuning and an air stone.
That will get you going for basic teas for the ladies.
Add the poo and the molasses to the dechlorinated water and bubble for 24 hours. Then water them with it.
You can also top dress the soil with some worm castings first before watering.
You can also dilute the tea say 5:1 and put in sprayer and foliar spray the leaves top and bottom
Total time to make the tea 24-36 hours
Your time to make it 5 minutes
The look on the girls faces after they get it
Priceless

Many tea recipes on this site please do search them out and you can build from there.

Wow that’s way easier than I expected. I was basically advised to use fertilizers since Im a new. But I will definitely do some research on this site as elsewhere and try to get as much knowledge as possible on this.

Really appreciate the recipe and noob-book. Will be trying this recipe in a few days. Im sure Beatrix will like it!

Google boogie brew…great info to read
I use their boogie brew product.
There are many other great tea products out there as well as collecting the ingredients yourself and make recipes people post here and well everywhere books other web sites…there is no end to possibilities
Enjoy

1 Like

Yes, I need to further my education on the matter. Thanks a lot for all the tips, greatly appreciated!