New grower need help with my plants 🪴

Any tips for my plants the leafs are turing yellowish it my first time growing.

1 Like

Hi and welcome! We will need a lot more info to be sure of anything. They look healthy enough - maybe a little hungry for nutes or a little cal-mag deficiency? Just guesses at this stage. Hope that helps for now - others will chime in. :+1: :sunglasses:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Dont over water is my tip

1 Like

Thanks for the tips I think I have been over watering them I’m going to let them try out a little more before watering them again waiting for my ppm meter to see if it might also be a nutrition issue but first going to try the watering route see what happens thanks for the advise really appreciate this everywhere else you have to pay for advise :blush: also I well pose a update next week with all the info above strain name ppm and lighting thanks again

1 Like

I’m exactly at the same stage and with the same "problem"my ppm meter arrived today…someone here told me it’s completely fine and it’s a sign of growth even though mine it’s smaller area of yelowish!I have concerns of watering as well…this morning the leafs were drooping a bit but by afternoon they were looking sharp and healthy

1 Like

Thanks for the advise glade I’m not alone I checked my ppm as well and it’s at a good level for veg stage and I’ve also seen other YouTube videos were there having the same issue but they don’t address it

just a update plants are looking good :+1: just the one in the back is much more yellow than the rest I belive it might be the soil not enough vitamins transplting them tomorrow to fox farms oceans soil as the rest are using that soil with more nutrients

• What strain, purple city genetics, back left is slurricane back right is brr bery, bottom left papaya and bottom right is kush mints
  • Method: Soil fox farms ocean forest
  • Vessels: plastic Pots
  • PH is at 5.5
  • PPM 880 4-4-4 all purpose fertilizer
  • Indoor
  • Light system- roi e720
  • Temps; Day 80 , Night 72
  • Humidity; Day 50%, Night 25%
  • Ventilation system; Yes ac infinity 8 in carbon filter with inline fan
  • AC yes house , Humidifier at 50% humidity
  • Co2; , No

Just a little update on my garden there looking much better stopped watering them and let the soil dry they look more health except one is still a little yellow posted a pic of my favorite one looking really good happy on how it’s looking

And tips on why my steam are purple three of my plants have purple steams

@Budz420

1 Like

They are perking up nicely! I wouldn’t worry about the purple stems as you can see that the plant is healthy. Some strains do show purple - but normally once they are in late flower I believe. :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Plants looking better upped the ph and got some cal mag witch helped with the yellowing of the leaves I was getting also transplanted plants to new pots made of fabric roots looking good

Ladies are looking great best advise I got was don’t over water and ph your water the rest is done on its own

Hello my plants were looking good last week but this week there not to happy can I get some tips on what this might be I think it might be septoria by what I’ve read any input. @Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid @Covertgrower @MattyBear @dbrn32 @MacGyverStoner @Donaldj @garrigan62 @Aquaponic_Dumme

The rust spots almost look like drops of nutrients from watering them.

3 Likes

Looks like the leaves were laying on top of each other and moisture from the leaves caused water spots on the leaves. I’d keep a close eye tho and make sure it doesn’t spread. Are those leaves at the bottom touching the soil? If so, you can remove those

4 Likes

Agreed…

1 Like

Thank you all for the advise really appreciate it I thought it might be something worse but it makes sense since I’ve been spraying them down with a spray bottle. I was worried since there about to go into flowering next week want them to be a okay before that

Hello everyone plants got fix from my other issue thank you again but now I’m incoutering another issue can I get some help please

@Myfriendis410 @imSICKkid @Covertgrower @MattyBear @dbrn32 @MacGyverStoner @Donaldj @garrigan62 @Aquaponic_Dumme

1 Like

Plants look good to me. Old damaged leaves will not recover, so don’t worry about that

1 Like