New grower need help used miracle grow on a seed

You can look at kingbrite 240 $400 will get you two @Nicky uses them a lot light for the money

1 Like

I cant find the Kingbrites anywhere and the 240 hlg is sold out any other recommendation also I I don’t utilize the whole 4 by 4.5 can I go smaller light?

Kingbrites are sold on alibaba

2 Likes

Yes if u gonna Google bar and type in 240w kingbright led lights Alibaba poo up. I believe u can find them on Amazon also I don’t much remember. If u go with a smaller spot ur gonna want to close off the walls smaller so u don’t lose and light levels out the sides u can focus more on a smaller area in a bigger one but that will also mean to move the 2 walls in to fit the lighting if u get what I mean. So if u feel like this is something ur gonna want to stick with doing for a while. Don’t skimp urself now as u will be upset and want new. Then it’s wasted cash sitting in a closet lol. Believe me I know. I have a closet full of cheaper lights u get what u pay for just remember this. Less money for the light most likely will be less product on return from the plant. Better light better power better spectrum will be what u want from the start. Check out spider farmer sf4000 or the 5000 if u can make that purchase that would be a really good starter light not expensive but put out good product.

1 Like

First time grower here. I see your comment regarding the light. Do you think I should lower my lights? They seem so leggy compared to others I have seen in this forum. I’m into week 2.

Yes I would lower the light

1 Like

I keep the light inches away from them if you put your hand under the light and it’s to hot for your hand it’s to hot for the plants

1 Like

Thanks @Hogmaster I’m lowering my lights after this post.

1 Like

I highly recommend the Spider Farmer 1000. I have 2 for each of my plants. Great lights.