New grower need help idk what just went wrong

What could this be and what can I do to correct this I have flushed and lowered feeding of nutes to half of recommended amounts

Need more information to be able to help.

2 Likes

Ide be looking at not enough nutes buy the looks but like above said need more info

1 Like

@Bobbycaine need more info my friend as @Graysin @Weed88 said happy growing

2 Likes

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: (sour diesel auto ILGM)

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: (FFHF)

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: (fabric 5 gallon pots, 6.3ph, fox farm dirty dozen starter pack)

• Indoor or Outdoor : (indoor)

• Light system : (viparspectra p2500)

• Temps; Day, Night: (78-70)

• Humidity; Day, Night: (40-60)

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: (both but haven’t used humidifier just dehumidifier)

• Co2; Yes, No: (no)

1 Like

How/when are you feeding with the FF Nutes?

I’m gonna grab @Newt because I can already tell he’ll be a good second pair of eyes for us. :v:

3 Likes

I feed once then next feeding straight water and so on

Someone give me expert advice… I’m in flower 2 weeks everything is going well and my cycle is 9pm to 9am lights on well I went into my room and I left a 60 watt household regular light bulb on for 8 hours when they were supposed to be resting so at 6 pm I shut it off but my cycle starts again at 9 pm should I just let it go or turn my lights off for a cycle. ?

1 Like

Go back with your regular cycle. They’ll be fine.

2 Likes

I would tent to think this is a deficiency, and not over-feeding, based on the pics. Couple of question, first however.

1. Have you done the Sledgehammer flushes as called for on the feeding schedule
  2. Have you done a runoff test to determine TDS and pH of the runoff?
2 Likes

Have not used the sledgehammer flush yet just flushed with straight water and have not tested run off I’ll do that this afternoon when lights come back on and I water them

The Sledgehammer flushes are required to prevent salts buildup and cause nutrient lockout. They recommend a flush ever 3 weeks:

I just started using ffdd only one week in and saw this change and immediately flushed with straight tap water