New grower, looking for advice

Ok will do

1 Like

You watch that video and if you have questions afterwards I will help clear any confusion. And if you understand it, you’ll be better then 80% of the growers here.

Haha ok will try

1 Like

You say your from Australia?

Yeh from aus

1 Like

Do you happen to know of “The Amity Affliction”

1 Like

Nah will look it up

1 Like

It’s an aussie band. May not be your type if you dont know them.

Yeh probly not my style man haha , i might havr hearrd them befor tho

1 Like

So lighting…have you been looking at anything?

1 Like

Nah not sure what i need really, i am watching that video pritty good, might go coco coir and peat ? Or is that the same as perlite , and will i need to get something called silica

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry to terribly much on the silica. Coco is just a substitute for peat. Basically the same thing in a sense of what it does. What size tent are you wanting to get?

Regardless of tent size. Your going to be shooting for around 40 watts per sq ft. A 3x3 tent, or even a 2 in 1 tent like I have is good for doing up to 4 plants at a time in the 3x3 side, and it has 2 small seeding sides. I’ll grab a link to show you it.

So this is the one I run. It has the 3x3 main flower area and then 2 small 1x3 areas for seedlings or clones or smaller plants waiting to go into flower. I like it alot and I pull around 14oz of bud out of it around every 4 months

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XYH28WG/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_89WKEbV0D74G3

1 Like

Yeh unfortunatly cant get that one, doesnt deliver to me, when u say 3x3 thats 3 ft length x3 ft width, what does heiggt need to be

1 Like

And 14 oz every 4 month, off how many plants, i yhought they ready in 2.5 3 months

Most tents are 6ft tall. That’s what you want essentially. Look around online at stores who ship to you and try to find something similar if it interests you. For lighting…the company Cutter is in AUS and they are a really good lighting company.

1 Like

4 months is counting from seed. It takes a plant 2.5 to 3 months to flower. That doesnt include the amount of time it takes to grow the plant big enough to flower it.

I usually run 4 to 5 plants in a 3x3 and typically average around 4oz per plant. It takes about a month for me to grow a seed up big enough to flip it to flower

1 Like

Ok i will have a look,

Being an autoflower am i going to have to change the hours of sunlight it’s gets during the different stages or i just feed nutrients and water and everything will just happen

1 Like

And do u do light testing