New grower looking for advice on my plant it’s sprouted 12 days ago

Any recommendations on good any organic Nutrients

Also I will upload a pic of the plant any comments or tips would be helpful

3 Likes

She looks good :+1: It’s hard to tell but it looks as though you don’t have a lot of soil in your container. That’s not a real problem, but you may need to transplant a little sooner than if container were full. I don’t use organic nutes but there’s several people around that do.

2 Likes

I plan on transplanting tomorrow into Coast of Maine growers blend

2 Likes

Grow in that pot till the 3rd set of true leafs, transplant to a 5 gal grow bag using fox farm ocean forest soil ,and great white ( great white is mycorrhiza and should be applied directly on the roots) FFOF is a heavily amended somewhat organic soil. And the nutrients are good for 3-4 weeks . After 3-4 weeks you can top dress or transplant again. Before flipping to flower

1 Like

What organic nutrients have u mixed in ur soil already ,you can either go with gaia green products or jacks 321 or down to earth products like bat guano and kelp meal and alfalfa meal fish bone meal and sea bird guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and superworm frass and worm castings

1 Like

I use Happy Frog dry amendments. All-Purpose and Fruit & Flower. I do alright.

4 Likes

So far I’ve only added worm castings

2 Likes

There’s room to add soil and keep it in the that pot until it’s ready, like @KoolHandLuke suggested. Right now the plant is stretching cuz it wants more light. If/when you transplant it bury some of the stem to give it some support.

1 Like

Ok sweet thats a good start get ur self some power feed

1 Like

4 parts coco coir
1 part composted manure/worm castings
1 part perlite.

This is seedling and rooted clone friendly. They are good for a few weeks until the first transplant (about 3-4 weeks). I amend the soil with Happy Frog (50/50 All-purpose and Fruit & Flower) at half strength. I top dress once a month thereafter…

1 Like