New Grower like know if my seedling is doing good?

Thank you brother you been insane help I’ll have to mail a q to you when she’s done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum: @boardsbird

1 Like

Watching grow, sent pics

Look into these. I started with a 300 wt and it produced big autoflowers and really nice flowers. Good deal for two 600wt on ebay too, just a suggestion.

Is it normal for the leaves go almost straight up @boardsbird

1 Like

@monsterblackbass thanks a bunch but my money is limited as me living alone bills suck so I’m using my leftover money start a grow since I’m able to now in future maybe

1 Like

Yes. When they look as if they are ‘praying’ it means they are loving the light and trying to absorb as much as possible

Putting the bud there to give the seedling some motivation?

@boardsbird thanks bro your the best so the bestva 1200 Watt

My recommendation for $160… if you dont mind $20-$30 more bucks could go 135w.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C59J8L2

‘Only’ 100w but excellent in a 2x2 from my understanding.

1 Like

That Bestva looks bada$$ tho. :man_shrugging:t5:

@PurpNGold74 That’s what’s im go for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Seem like this light both leaves are praying now :yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

@boardsbird @PurpNGold74 @NavyVet420 How Think She Doing ?

1 Like

Pretty little seedling you got there. How old?

I cant help myself and always burn my seedling’s “A-lil cal/mag some NPK and BAM your at 600PPM’s pouring plain water into it trying to cool it down” and even with autoflowers maybe not get topped but they will get fim’ed, I cant help myself
Nice start, keep it green

Thanks guys the love is always acppected :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

She just Loving Life !:1st_place_medal:

Looking good!! Looks like she is loving life!!

Can’t wait till she blooms lol ahh my sister came over and treated me some blue dream dabs was wonderful but strong lol

1 Like