New grower just want some input on how it looks

First time grower got a galato auto going 17 days old running advanced nutrients perfect ph and voodoo juice and hydroguard with calmag hows it looking ph is around 6.2 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Looking good :ok_hand:
I assume doing a dwc ?

And welcome to the community!

Its in a areo garden at the moment gonnna move it to a dwc bucket with a bubbler and a drip ring i about a week

I would bring pH down a little . I bring mine to 5.8

Good luck! I’ll be along for the ride if I can help I will, or some great folks around here I’ll tag in

What do u use to raise and lower ive been reading and alot of it has been lemon juice and baking soda or is there something better to use

I use pH up and down by general hydroponic.
It’s pretty cheap. I Don’t ever need up. Just some down. If I need to bring it up for some reason, I’ll add a little extra silica. That will raise the pH

2 Likes

Ok thanks

No problem. Out of curiosity what is the rest of details about grow.
What size tent and light will you be using once transplant.

It’s in a 24x48x60 tent with 2 75 watt full spectrum light bars and the 45 watt aerogarden light with 2 15 gallon air pumps and a small fan temp is staying around 75 to 80 and the humidity is around 65

Welcome

Looks Good. Concur PH Down

1 Like

You can probably use aerogarden light alone if you bypass timer and keep light on all the time. I pulled my res off and just use party cups for starting plants under the light, 24/0 is exactly what i do until transplant and moved under larger light. I agree witn dropping ph to 5.8 too.

1 Like

The light on the aerogarden has a adjustable light timer i got it set to 20/4 but ive been thinking about going to a 18/6 for the light

I’m aware, i have one as well. When i use gor cannabis i leave light on all the time to keep plant from stretching during dark hours.

Im gonna have to try that bc this thing is shooting up fast