New Grower (Inside) Ready to harvest or not?

This is my go at growing and I made some serious blunders. Mainly not turning off my light at night for 12 hours of darkness. I planted these GG autoflowering seeds on 8/16/21 so they are almost 4 months old. They are very tiny however smell amazing. I started another batch to implement my lessons learned and think it is time to cure these little babies. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Yeah I’d call it on that one. Hopefully everything you’ve learned growing that one sticks with you and you crush the next attempt :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yep they are ready to flush and then harvest.

Good luck with your new grow. Autoflowers should be ok with a long light period. I’ve just ran some photoperiod S1 seeds on the 24 hour clock and they really responded. About to flip them to 12x12 on Friday.

2 Likes

I do not think the light being on was the problem. I have grown Autos under 24hrs of light start to finish with no problems (although now I do 20/4 on the lights for the entire grow)…

1 Like

I am going to disagree. That has too many fresh, white pistils. As small as it may be, it will bulk up some more.

Good for you and I hope you do better with each grow.

5 Likes

I’m with u I still see alot of white to light colored pistils. A couple weeks still on order I believe. Might be the best bud u smoke so I’d wait it out til the perfect time. Do u have a scope to look at the tricomes

1 Like