New grower indoor

We jus started this like 4 weeks ago
What happene

2 Likes

Well you got them past the seedling stage which is more than some folks can say.

What kind of seed are you growing, what kind of soil do you have them in?

If you want to save those I would recommend putting them into a proper planting part with good drainage and get a reliable bagged soil mix like Fox Farm or coast of Maine

2 Likes

You mite want to fill this out right away your plants are in trouble do you have drain holes in those cups
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

Looks like they ran out of space in the cups and something you did burned the :poop: out of them my guess is food but without more information I’m guessing

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Yeah they look a little rough, next seedlings you start I recommend using a seedling starter soil and seedling cups with drainage. Also when foliage reaches edge of starter Cups transplant to a bigger pot with cannabis-friendly soil. Hang in there don’t give up good luck !

3 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like