New grower in flower no change. I think I need to harvest

So my last post was nine days ago and I was on vacation for a week I came back in the plant looks exactly how I left it but all the pistols are amber in fact they look like there dying. Tips are yellow no food as I’ve flushed it for a week now thinking it was getting close to harvest. Combs are still cloudy. Today is 8 weeks flower. I literally just touch the bar at the top of the plant and a piece fell off. The last picture is of the piece that fell off when I touch the bud it’s almost dry

1 Like

@Enjoy13760 The trichs seem cloudy maybe just a blurry picture but I’m pretty sure there’s a few amber ones in the lower right corner of that pic…

For your reference

1 Like

I looked a multiple buds and couldn’t see amber. Why did my bud fall apart? Plus buds are very small but it’s my very first grow so I’m not disappointed. I used happy frog soil with fox farms grow big then tiger bloom, but still small buds. I may go to week ten but that’s it. I’ll harvest then. I’m still not sure why my tips of my leaves are turning yellow. I haven’t given her any food in a week and a half

I don’t know about the bud falling apart but the yellow tips That’s normal and a good sign that she’s REAL close to being ready…it’s all up to you now on preference just watch them trichomes :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Why are my buds so small so close to harvest

I guess that’s a loaded question that could be a ton of stuff again it’s my first time grower I use some newts and some good soil in a good light next time around I’ll get more in depth

1 Like

I’m on board with you to see how this plays out as I’m right behind you in my first go at it with very similar vacation issues which might have worked better if I wasn’t drunk trying to water with what I put together. However, from what i have learned here is definitely need more info. You should start a support ticket, gimme a second and I’ll copy paste

1 Like

What is a support ticket

Sorry if you already have it but I was at a point where I needed help and it could be so much. If you have questions I’ll help where I can!

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Copy and paste the bulleted items and fill in what you can. If you don’t have a ph tester and a ppm meter they will let you be able to measure your run off