New Grower in 8th week. Having problems

Environment:
3 gallon bags
Coco cor
Feed is Calmag and General Hydroponics (micro, gro, bloom)
4 x 2 x 5 grow tent
Humidifier
Large standing fan and rotating fan
Sour Diesel Autoflowers
Feeding 3ml Calmag, 4ml GH Micro and 8ml GH Bloom
In 8th Week of grow.

PPM between 650-750
Temp average 81-85 F
PH of Water - 6.3
PH of runoff - 5.5-6.0
Humidity 55% to 70%

Hello all I am in great need of advice on my grow. The plants are in their 8th week and for the past 2 weeks I have been struggling. The previous 6 weeks have gone very well with very minimal issues. These last 2 weeks I have seen a great increase in yellowing and dying leaves. Brown spots over my plants and burn curling tips.

Trying to battle these nutrient issues I have flushed them for the past 7 days. Before that I tried adding wormcastings to coco to gain more nitrogen and epson to increase magnesium. Neither of those worked so went on a full flush for the past week.

However the issues persist so I am at a loss and need some advice. I have purchased a new tent to to increase the space 5x3x7 but dont have the proper lighting as my light is made for a 4x2 space. Please take a look at the pic any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Flushing them for a week with no food is giving you more problems in my opinion. I would just go back to normal feedings and let them ride it out to finish.

1 Like

How often were you feeding, and what was ppm of tap prior to nutrients? You were probably just a little low on mobile nutrients and a little high on your ph in.

Thank you for responding. PPM of the tap was about 450 and I was definitely watering to much I was giving them water every night not waiting for the soil to dry. So I have decreased that now to about 1 every 36 hours or so.

Im new…but isnt coco coir suppost to be lower pH than soil? I do pH 6.0-6.8 for soil and I know coco should be lower from the zillion vids ive seen. :pray::v:

From my research coco coir should use a PH of 6 to 6.5. Found an issue with my ppm meter. Looks like I am seeing a 900 ppm on my feed solution and 1500 on my runoff…

My first observation is that you have no exhaust or intake. Just fans inside the tent recirculating the air.

Is this correct?

no I have a 8mm exhaust filter hooked up with. Set on high. You can see it in second to last pic