New grower here, topping incorrectly? nutes? pre-blooming stretching?

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed. Attitude bank, Lemon Candy/ Lemon Diesel x White Candy
    Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF. 55% happy frog, 15% worm castings, coco 30%
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths. 5 G fabric pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable). 6.2 in, ? out.
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. tds/ppm <230
  • Indoor or Outdoor. Indoor
  • Light system sun system 315, 120 v
  • Temps; Day, Night. 75-84
  • Humidity; Day, Night. 45-68
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size. Yes, 6" out, fan inside and one at entry
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No. Not manufactured

New Grower, My plants are 21 days old, I had them in clear cups at first which I covered with duct tape after learning that wasn’t goods for em. I just transplanted them 2 days ago and think that I might have stunted their growth a few days but they’re doing great now. After transplanting them, I topped them possibly incorrectly, I counted the 2 oldest sets of leaves rather than 5 full sets of leaves. I also topped the newest growth rather than waiting and leaving a bit of stem at the top. I’m not sure if I should wait and see if they split or go back and top the prior node. Also when feeding nutes, I have cal/mag, flora nova grow, and blackstrap Molasses, also dechloranator. When they were in the small cups I gave them a 1/4 of everything I listed but might have given too much dechlorinator as they were looking really unhappy, withered. I flushed them and they were good, I should have just transplanted them at that time before giving anything. So my other question is should I give the 1/4 % of all solutions at once or gradually introduce them, and would too much dechlorinator be the cause of them withering like they did? These are Med-tall genes, IDK if that makes a difference when it comes to topping, or my situation. Thanks in advance.

While Im here, I had a freebe seed, Barneys Farm Seeds Shiskaberry Feminized Cannabis Seed, that just sprouted as its 2-3 weeks shorter in veg state, on attitudes site they say to get the max yield i will need to do some pre blooming stretching, What is that?

Please can you upload a couple of pics of the plants? Growers will assess your situation better and will explain you how to go further. Thanks :v:

Ive been trying to upload some pictures, idk why its taking so long?