New grower here - Do my plant look healthy?

I took 1 seed I found in a ounce of purple and threw it in a bucket this summer. Now it came up and I replanted and bought a whole indoor tent. 2x2x4 with LED lights. Does my plant look healthy. It’s growing very slow though I had the tent only 2 weeks?

1 Like

I’m not a expert, but you might want to go to the Guides in this forum, a lot of good info. there

1 Like

Thanks. Most definitely, I have been doing a ton of reading. Looking for any feedback at all.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum for a start how old is it? What kind of led be exact. What kind of soil are you in?

You will definitely, find help here, and is always good info.

1 Like

Thank you. I would say maybe 3 months. It was barely growing until I put in the tent. I have 2 Yintatech 600w LED lights. Coast of Maine - Platinum Grower’s Mix, Super Soil, Stonington Blend- soil that I just replanted with a week ago.

How big is your tent?

1 Like

2x2x4 small tent

Ok your no where near what you need really for that space so if you only have one plant you may be ok. When you look at lights look in the description for actual wattage or draw. That’s the real wattage your working with your are 60 watts a piece so make sure you keep the plant and both lights on one side of the tent. About 12 to 16 inches above it

1 Like

@SKORPION thanks. I definitely have to upgrade my tent because I have 3 other seedlings that just sprouted. Ate these indeed 600w or 60 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RV69N1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_hoAVFbRYS0MRJ

Never mind I see it now.

Can you recommend some good lights?

Well you need around 250 say 200 real watts on a led for that size. I use hlg so a 260 xl, but there are cheaper lights like Mars or Spider that will do.

2 Likes

Thanks you

I got decent results from a mars hydro 1000 until I upgraded to a 260 xl( which is geared more towards flowering anyways) but yea definitely looks like it could use more light

2 Likes

I have been looking at a eco farms 200 watt led, similar boards to a hlg, meanwell driver it’s just missing heatsinks but you can pick some up for about 10 bucks. So hlg comparable light for 210 dollars?

2 Likes

Not to shabby for 200 watts I know you can get Chinese knockoffs from alibaba for about 150 (but good luck getting any customer service)

2 Likes