New grower help with setting up grow room

@Nicky uses the kingbrite stuff.

As far as air goes, maybe a recirculating system would make more sense? I would maybe check with @peachfuzz on that, bet he would at least have a couple good suggestions.

2 Likes

Kingbrights are great, they are right up there with my HLG. I love them. HLGā€™s are great to but for the home grower I would say kingbrite is the best bang for your buck. They will pay themselves back faster and technology changes rapidly so thatā€™s important. Cost to yeild to power efficiency type thing.
If I was a commercial grower I would run hlg or hire @dbrn32 to build my facilitys lighting lol

2 Likes

Sry I havenā€™t posted in a bit life been slapping me around lately. But Iā€™ve been planning my build as I fall asleep since I havenā€™t had time to properly sit down and just planā€¦ anyways Iā€™ve decided to switch it up and gonna do aeroponicsā€¦ building 2 4x8 racks with 2 shelves. That gives me bout 3ā€™ 8.5" head room minus 5" for rail gives 3ā€™ 5.5". Fig lights to be 12" from top of plant gives me bout 2.5ft for plant growth. Fig 1 plant per sq ft. . Iā€™ll post couple pics of sketches Iā€™ve made 2morrow. Going for sea of green. Iā€™ll do 10x 288 boards full white lights and supplement some red per shelf. Thats 1 every 2x2. Iā€™ll give more details 2morrow but I need to start working on mother plants. I have a 4x4 tent i plan on keeping 4 mothers in. I got the tent and a 1000w bestva burpuple for free basically so first question is will 1 mother be able to supply 32 clones in perpetual sog grow? Will i have room in tent for more moms if not? Will the burpuple be enough to maintain the mothers? If not how many 288ā€™s would I need 3? Also need 2 know best strains for my sog grow would like 4 different ones 1 per shelf. Would love colors and high thc if possible also something to help with pain and anxiety/panic attacks would be helpful but really wonā€™t be to picky at end of day. Iā€™ll have other questions bout setting up my hpa system but would really like to get going on mothers as Iā€™ll have a lot of downtime after my surgery in 4dayz and my son will be staying with me to help out around house and help build hpa system. So I wanna get stuff ordered asap. As always I appreciate the advice given by you fine folk <3