New grower having problem need help

Hi I’m new to growing as having some issues with some of my pants leaves are changing colors it’s not yellowing it looks more like fading color green I’m growing some guerrilla glue auto it’s in a 5 gallon fabric pot I’m using fox farm happy frog for soil temp is around 27-30c and humidity is keeps at 50-70 there about 2 in half weeks old and I haven’t feed them only water. Any ideas what can be causing this and should I worry and if so what should I do

3 Likes

Looks like variegation. Genetics. Nothing to do, nothing to worry about.

5 Likes

so this isnt light burn or anything cause at first i was using my lights at 100% started seeing this turn the light lower thinking it might have been light burn cause i wasnt sure what the start of light burn look like most pic of light burn the leaves look burnt so wasnt sure if this was the start of how it looks

Agreed, looks normal to me too. Been seeing this quite a bit lately.

thanks guys for all the help

Maybe it’s Cannabis COVID…

4 Likes

@Epi5ode I had one on my current first grow have the same issue. They are sour diesel autos. 4 were good but that one has been slower and smaller than the rest. In my case it did start as a “helmet head” because I was testing different depths in soil. Maybe it was just by coincidence that it happened that way…or not.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahaha cannabis covid hahahahahahahahaha cannabis covid Hahahahahahahahaha that’s rich. @dankloud

3 Likes

@FullyMedicated @Dankloud
Glad to see a sense of humor.
Ahahahaha :mask:

3 Likes

Just doing my job!

1 Like

Hahaha
Gonna sample some GG on that @Dankloud

1 Like

I did a quick clean up of the girls (took a few of the bottom branches as a sample) here’s a few pics.

Also played with the microscope too

2 Likes

Plant definitely looks normal if you aren’t using cal mag yet id start within the next week or so tho

2 Likes

I got 3 weeks left and using miracle grow. Not adding anything but bloom since flower. Just gonna let her ride. Lol

1 Like

Was meant for @Epi5ode

1 Like

There is water or something on your leaves :leaves:. Try not getting them wet when watering it’s like a magnifying glass with the light would be me thoughts happy growing and they look amazing buddy.

3 Likes

I’m interested to see how this turns out.

1 Like

Come see my thread.

1 Like

Tag me!

1 Like

What is the white things on the leaves here